• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
Just thought, when I do bring Milly into the story, would it be better if she was outside or still in the house?
Depends on how you do it. If she's currently in the house, i say no. Not unless all of us leave for a bit - Everyone is asleep (Which, Milly would have to get past a watcher or two) - sneak in.

Those are simple ways if you choose to put her indoors when she meets everyone. Just be aware. Simon isn't like Archie unless he decides to and even then, he's harsh as hell. ;)

Depends on how you do it. If she's currently in the house, i say no. Not unless all of us leave for a bit - Everyone is asleep (Which, Milly would have to get past a watcher or two) - sneak in.

Those are simple ways if you choose to put her indoors when she meets everyone. Just be aware. Simon isn't like Archie unless he decides to and even then, he's harsh as hell. ;)
Given she doesn't afraid of being outside, I guess the latter would be better, like if the others went scavenging around at some point, I dunno. Cross that bridge when we get there I guess.

Just thought, when I do bring Milly into the story, would it be better if she was outside or still in the house?
I think introduction should really be determined around the time in the story that we look to introduce her. It’s best we all discuss how to have an appropriate and realistic entrance. A lot of talk of introducing people will be after Austin dies. Actually, a little bit after. We’ll most likely do a time skip and then we can start planning that out.

I think introduction should really be determined around the time in the story that we look to introduce her. It’s best we all discuss how to have an appropriate and realistic entrance. A lot of talk of introducing people will be after Austin dies. Actually, a little bit after. We’ll most likely do a time skip and then we can start planning that out.
Sounds fair, again just give me a nudge when the time is right for it

Okay, children. I was pretty busy today. I still have some stuff to do. I’ll either get a post out tonight or tomorrow.

AS A HEAD’S UP

I’ll be at my girlfriend’s house from Friday-Sunday. I’m going to be busy the whole weekend. I probably won’t be able to post. But I’ll get my post out before I go.

Okay, children. I was pretty busy today. I still have some stuff to do. I’ll either get a post out tonight or tomorrow.

AS A HEAD’S UP

I’ll be at my girlfriend’s house from Friday-Sunday. I’m going to be busy the whole weekend. I probably won’t be able to post. But I’ll get my post out before I go.
Good thing i'll be on the road, totally not waiting to reply the second i can.

Can't wait to roll out some back-round on our beloved hated resident Russian!

idalie idalie i hate to be that guy, but when shot, the entry wound is a small hole. The exit wound is a lot worse. Like torn open and somewhat mangled. That’s the bad one...

Unless you got super lucky and defied physics and reality with your Scotsmanship that he was able to have the perfect, impossible exit wound

idalie idalie i hate to be that guy, but when shot, the entry wound is a small hole. The exit wound is a lot worse. Like torn open and somewhat mangled. That’s the bad one...

Unless you got super lucky and defied physics and reality with your Scotsmanship that he was able to have the perfect, impossible exit wound
Aight look at least I did the bloodloss symptoms, and as for the wound people just said I got shot >:c
I tried not to mention size, because I didn't know
Plus ur peen is small
Thx bye

Aight look at least I did the bloodloss symptoms, and as for the wound people just said I got shot >:c
I tried not to mention size, because I didn't know
Plus ur peen is small
Thx bye
You got shot with a .45. Not a fun time. But you can live! I’ll say it was ball rounds so you didn’t get that much damage and the hole was a little more fucked up than a nice circle.

And that last part. Uhhhhh what

You got shot with a .45. Not a fun time. But you can live! I’ll say it was ball rounds so you didn’t get that much damage and the hole was a little more fucked up than a nice circle.

And that last part. Uhhhhh what
Im insulting ur mascuLINTY

Also - where did I put the wound was small? I'll say it was fuckin massive lets goe m8

Im insulting ur mascuLINTY

Also - where did I put the wound was small? I'll say it was fuckin massive lets goe m8
I think in the first paragraph you said there was a small exit hole. One of the first two paragraphs.

Seems like someone woke up on the wrong side of the Communist bed this morning in their gulag chamber:ghostxx:

I think in the first paragraph you said there was a small exit hole. One of the first two paragraphs.

Seems like someone woke up on the wrong side of the Communist bed this morning in their gulag chamber:ghostxx:
Nah I'm just ill and i hate my life lol, sorry if I'm coming across too salty

I made it more gruesome dad

Nah I'm just ill and i hate my life lol, sorry if I'm coming across too salty
Nah lol I take you very sarcastically.

You know what makes life better? Pictures of puppies and kittens. I’ll save you the work and put them below
EAEC94BE-CF34-49B6-9C12-0D470913AA1E.jpeg 2F3B744C-6D16-4BBB-8749-E18F1FD54986.jpeg 02066ABA-D255-44B2-8186-4449AECC2B2D.jpeg 1A1EAFD1-BE6A-4A8B-8EB2-F5DFACE3B5EB.jpeg 6F1167B9-A30E-4318-9E7D-06F4D98DE3C7.jpeg 47ED3741-C8D7-499B-A2F2-5014F020484E.jpeg 12AE7ABF-6373-4E81-8605-0BAD5B5B62FA.jpeg 5881AFB6-EE46-4104-BE91-1322C6110444.jpeg E5CE615E-8689-4BD7-B5B8-92916B3F6BD7.jpeg 6D998571-D79F-483F-8F0D-0611128D01B0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back