• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
That's a whole nother level of negotiating there Teddy.
Oh man did I get a nickname from thiS
Also deal with it, ask for hugs - you're gonna get some fukkin hugs, no skimping

Simon would Have a forearm easily keeping Jen in place and M pointed right at Austin. Basically he'd flat out say "Sorry but i don't like being called something i'm not. So don't persuade me to do as you think i may be. We Russians don't play nice if we get coaxed and we've been drinking."

He'll show he's brash but will feel horrible about it later. He just doesn't like being wrongly accused even when he's shown no sign of it. It angers him quite well and his Vodka would be telling him to do it either-way.

Simon would Have a forearm easily keeping Jen in place and M pointed right at Austin. Basically he'd flat out say "Sorry but i don't like being called something i'm not. So don't persuade me to do as you think i may be. We Russians don't play nice if we get coaxed and we've been drinking."

He'll show he's brash but will feel horrible about it later. He just doesn't like being wrongly accused even when he's shown no sign of it. It angers him quite well and his Vodka would be telling him to do it either-way.
just fuckin' dandy, Archie is gonna punch u in the face for messing up his negotiations
B o i this ain't no game

YO!

Could Simon get angry and just diffuse it himself by slugging Austin and slamming Jen against the truck to detain her? I promise it'll be awesome! Pleeeease?
You want the teddy bear to end up like this?

yr8ZK7.gif

“No, please, don’t execute me I’m a Scotsman teddy bear lumberjack! Wait—no!”

“Stop.. shooti-BLAWH!”

idalie idalie

EDIT: Holy shit this makes me look like a psychopath. Lol?

Last edited:
Well is it okay or not? I kinda wanna know so i can get working on the post if so.
I don’t know if that’s a good idea. That could make everything worse. That’s like dropping the bomb on Hiroshima. Teddy bear’s way is like singing to a pissed off, hurt lioness to put it to sleep while offering it alcohol.

It’s best we avoid a bloodbath. But if you choose that.. oh boy

Current state of the In-Character events between Jennifer and Teddy Bear™ idalie idalie
74609E05-404D-4B61-AB33-D928267D034D.gif

EDIT: DISCLAIMER: My crazy joke murderer Jennifer persona I put on that makes me look insane is just a persona for jokes and memes. I swear!

Last edited:
Pls jus let me talk to her :')
Im not ready to get shot at

If y'all shoot me I'm gonna be pissed and v angry scotsman - also pls save me if that happens <3
Wait, so you’d be angry if Jennifer shot him, yet you want her to save him if that happens?

Wuuut.

Also, I wonder if this RP will have a romance in it.

Oh shit, I just realized, as of right now for who has posted in the IC thread, I have the only female character. Damn it.

That's what happens when you start the Rp before getting a full cast together. ;p

That's what happens when you start the Rp before getting a full cast together. ;p
There were more people who were accepted!

...They just haven’t posted...

It’s not my fault other people aren’t posting!

Meh! Go away, Grumpy!

Wait, so you’d be angry if Jennifer shot him, yet you want her to save him if that happens?

Wuuut.

Also, I wonder if this RP will have a romance in it.

Oh shit, I just realized, as of right now for who has posted in the IC thread, I have the only female character. Damn it.
He'd be angry but he doesnt want to die man, like
"Fuck you, fuck this, fuck him - SomEoNe HeLP mE"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back