• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
Gotta get shot, Simon is gun have to punch my face
Well, I mean, if he decides to make the situation worse by charging at Jennifer, yes. If Simon is a good Russian Grizzly Bear, Teddy Bear gets off unharmed.

And they all live happily ever after. Or some shit.

Well, I mean, if he decides to make the situation worse by charging at Jennifer, yes. If Simon is a good Russian Grizzly Bear, Teddy Bear gets off unharmed.

And they all live happily ever after. Or some shit.
Either way, option one means you gotta lug around a 6'5" scotsman who weighs 210lbs
(; Have fun

Option two, we can hold hands and skip off to the main mission

I guess that's when Jenn forces Austin into the grunt work of carrying him.

Austin does have those Fireman, people carrying shoulders afterall. lol

I forgot that there's a walker floating about towards the sound of the gunfire and people yelling.

It'd be a shame if it decided to make a surprise, unwanted appearance...

on fireman Austin's shoulders with Teddy Bear

I forgot that there's a walker floating about towards the sound of the gunfire and people yelling.

It'd be a shame if it decided to make a surprise, unwanted appearance...

on fireman Austin's shoulders with Teddy Bear
this is how i die

Huehuehue, shshshsh
I'm gonna touch the shoulder *^*
Great, now Jennifer is going to shoot everyone, in every limb, 5 times, including people from her group, and anyone around. Geez, this is like dropping the atomic bomb on Nagasaki. You just had to find a way to make this worse without the Russian Grizzly Bear getting involved...

Great, now Jennifer is going to shoot everyone, in every limb, 5 times, including people from her group, and anyone around. Geez, this is like dropping the atomic bomb on Nagasaki. You just had to find a way to make this worse without the Russian Grizzly Bear getting involved...
WEW, just from touching a shoulder, oke then .u.

WEW, just from touching a shoulder, oke then .u.
You see it as an overreaction, I see is as an under reaction. Jennifer sees it as... I actually have no idea what she thinks. I have to get in my character's mindset to write her.

And when I do, I pretty much become angry Jennifer and Crazy Rick all in one. It's a delightful experience!... all the boners for murder and all.

You see it as an overreaction, I see is as an under reaction. Jennifer sees it as... I actually have no idea what she thinks. I have to get in my character's mindset to write her.

And when I do, I pretty much become angry Jennifer and Crazy Rick all in one. It's a delightful experience!
Archie's mindset is more Glaswegian alcoholic lumberjack with possible touch of Teddy Bears and cocaine-fuelled rugby tackles

Alright, children, I have to go scare children at a haunted house. If someone posted while o was gone, I’ll personally give them a cookie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back