• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
Darn his social life
My social life consists of family, college, rarely seeing friends (since they’re far away in college, and seeing my girlfriend every weekend.

And writing a fucked go character in between.
:^)

My social life consists of family, college, rarely seeing friends (since they’re far away in college, and seeing my girlfriend every weekend.

And writing a fucked go character in between.
:^)
my life is family, friends, fucking around in sixth form when I should be doing work, panicking about university, and sitting here hugging my laptop as I pretend to be dank men and women who I can live thru ;^))

I don’t know if that’s a good idea. That could make everything worse. That’s like dropping the bomb on Hiroshima. Teddy bear’s way is like singing to a pissed off, hurt lioness to put it to sleep while offering it alcohol.

It’s best we avoid a bloodbath. But if you choose that.. oh boy
Well, Simon would be considerate once he's detained everyone but he's Simon and hats what he does when he gets impatient
Cosmosis Cosmosis where u at fam? :^(
Right here MF. No one invites me to do shit. Either i make the effort or nothing happens and 76% of the time no one evenhangs with me. They'll tell me that they are busy and go right to make plans with someone else.

Well, Simon would be considerate once he's detained everyone but he's Simon and hats what he does when he gets impatient

Right here MF. No one invites me to do shit. Either i make the effort or nothing happens and 76% of the time no one evenhangs with me. They'll tell me that they are busy and go right to make plans with someone else.
Lol get me shot, because then Jennifer has to be nice to me

Also, beb, I'd hang with u. Lemme get on the plane, lets go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back