• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
I feel that leads to death >->
Atta... girl, right?

Either way, she’ll just sing the teddy bear a lullaby and in the end, a boom might go off.

With a bullet hitting his head.

And “stuffing” coming out.

Kumbaya, boys. WOOOOOOOOOO YEAH!

AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Atta... girl, right?

Either way, she’ll just sing the teddy bear a lullaby and in the end, a boom might go off.

With a bullet hitting his head.

And “stuffing” coming out.

Kumbaya, boys. WOOOOOOOOOO YEAH!

AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
): Boi, I just wanna live

Am suspicious, but if u break this pinky promise i'mma leAVE
Good thing I actually mean it. Jennifer will be nice to Teddy Bear from now on. Kind of. Better than most. She just won’t bug him as much as she bugs Austin. Plus, Austin saved her from killing herself. So as a sign of thanks, she’ll eternally bug him forever. And EVER.

Good thing I actually mean it. Jennifer will be nice to Teddy Bear from now on. Kind of. Better than most. She just won’t bug him as much as she bugs Austin. Plus, Austin saved her from killing herself. So as a sign of thanks, she’ll eternally bug him forever. And EVER.
Teddy will in return, do nice things too, idk yet, have some whiskey, free piggyback, Scottish insults, whatever's best y'know

Teddy will in return, do nice things too, idk yet, have some whiskey, free piggyback, Scottish insults, whatever's best y'know
If Jennifer bugs you, that means she likes you and doesn’t hate you.

Now, if you change Jennifer back to who she was, or close to it, I don’t know how she’ll feel.

*Secretly waiting to change her back for part of her current character arc to finish*

If Jennifer bugs you, that means she likes you and doesn’t hate you.

Now, if you change Jennifer back to who she was, or close to it, I don’t know how she’ll feel.

*Secretly waiting to change her back for part of her current character arc to finish*
Aw, you don't have to be nice if you've got a character arc going on (:

Aw, you don't have to be nice if you've got a character arc going on (:
Nah. I was planning on a change before the OG one ended. This reboot has me (right now) focusing on changing her back. I need these moments of confliction in her mind for her to start and change. Moments like this help me start building that road to it.

Which will be when she accidentally shoots you when the Russian Grizzly Bear charges at her. In her mind, she was fighting her thoughts of anger towards Teddy Bear. She actually was going to listen. The shot will be accidental.

Nah. I was planning on a change before the OG one ended. This reboot has me (right now) focusing on changing her back. I need these moments of confliction in her mind for her to start and change. Moments like this help me start building that road to it.

Which will be when she accidentally shoots you when the Russian Grizzly Bear charges at her. In her mind, she was fighting her thoughts of anger towards Teddy Bear. She actually was going to listen. The shot will be accidental.
AHhh, I see *^* I'm excited to see Jennifer go through the transition then :p

AHhh, I see *^* I'm excited to see Jennifer go through the transition then :p
She was a lot different before that whole thing with the hospital and her being kidnapped. She was nice and positive. But stupidly naive. She won't quite be that, but she will be different.She won't be a b-i-t-c-h

She was a lot different before that whole thing with the hospital and her being kidnapped. She was nice and positive. But stupidly naive. She won't quite be that, but she will be different.She won't be a b-i-t-c-h
AIn't gonna be no stone cold bitch

AIn't gonna be no stone cold bitch
Not really, no. Maybe on occasion, given a specific situation. But she'll be a lot kinder. A Lot kinder. Cracking jokes, more personal, one on one. She has yet to have the person she is really challenged much by other characters. Only once I can remember it. But it was a one off thing.

Not really, no. Maybe on occasion, given a specific situation. But she'll be a lot kinder. A Lot kinder. Cracking jokes, more personal, one on one. She has yet to have the person she is really challenged much by other characters. Only once I can remember it. But it was a one off thing.
How do you mean, challenged by? Outta curiosity

How do you mean, challenged by? Outta curiosity
Like a character challenges the way she is. Either they see the struggle she's having inside with the person she is and they challenge who she really is, and/or they know who she was and what she was like, and they challenge her current state and try to put it through her thick skull that who she is now isn't who she actually is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back