• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
Like a character challenges the way she is. Either they see the struggle she's having inside with the person she is and they challenge who she really is, and/or they know who she was and what she was like, and they challenge her current state and try to put it through her thick skull that who she is now isn't who she actually is.
For a moment I thought challenging meant something like Mortal Kombat, but this is deeper and more beneficial to character development (':The more you know

For a moment I thought challenging meant something like Mortal Kombat, but this is deeper and more beneficial to character development (':The more you know
LOL not that kind of challenge

Yeah, the deeper touchy feely stuff I'm going after. That's really what I want to write with her. But it'll happen eventually. I like getting deep into character psychology and stuff. The mind is an interesting place.

LOL not that kind of challenge

Yeah, the deeper touchy feely stuff I'm going after. That's really what I want to write with her. But it'll happen eventually. I like getting deep into character psychology and stuff. The mind is an interesting place.
I get chu man, playing evil psychopaths is the best <3
But, so is playing anyone with an interesting mindset. Touchy feely emotions are legit especially as a recovery for characters and all

I get chu man, playing evil psychopaths is the best <3
But, so is playing anyone with an interesting mindset. Touchy feely emotions are legit especially as a recovery for characters and all
A G R E E D

HIGH FIVE

Had that idea in mind when I started this whole character arc. Now all we have to do is wait for Cosmosis Cosmosis to post his post. I already saw it. He just needs to add the part where Teddy Button Bear is shot. Y E E T

A G R E E D

HIGH FIVE

Had that idea in mind when I started this whole character arc. Now all we have to do is wait for Cosmosis Cosmosis to post his post. I already saw it. He just needs to add the part where Teddy Button Bear is shot. Y E E T
*HIGH FIVES*

I'm actually pretty pumped about being shot, not gonna lie, hit me with that LeAD SON

*HIGH FIVES*

I'm actually pretty pumped about being shot, not gonna lie, hit me with that LeAD SON
I just realized you're going to be getting hit with Hornady Critical Defense 185 grain .45 ACP hollow point. That is not going to be a fun time. At all.

o fuck, man I better get some gud fuckin lullabies outta this from Jen
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let's see what I have. Hmmmm.

Option 1.)

Hush little baby
Cuca is coming to get you,
Papa went to the fields, mama went to work.

Black-faced ox,
Come grab this child
Who is scared of grimaces.

Bogeyman
Get off the roof
Let this child sleep peacefully.

Option 2.)

Sleep, you black-eyed pig.
Fall into a deep pit of ghosts.

Option 3.)

Above black eagles wheeling,
All of a sudden swooping,
My little baby stealing,
Sleep, little baby, sleep.

Above black eagles soaring,
A crown of pearls left lying,
Your stupid father snoring.

Above black eagles flying,
My little baby clutching,
And all the world a-spying,

Above black birds ascending,
My baby’s flesh a-rending,
And all the world attending.

Option 4.)

then he skinned the Crow and cut her in pieces
she weighed near sixteen and twenty pounds

from the pelt he made twelve pair of shoes
he gave the best pair to Mother

and the meat he salted in vessels and barrels
and preserved the tongue for the Yule meal

from the entrails he made twelve pair of rope
and the claws he used for dirt-forks

and the beak he used for a church-boat
that people could sail both to and fro

and the mouth he used for grinding grain
and he made the ears into trumpets

and from the eyes he made glass for the hall
and the neck he placed on the church for decoration

The lesson of the song is finally summed up in the moral, “A person who cannot make use of a crow like this is not worthy of getting a crow.”

Pick your favorite. :)

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let's see what I have. Hmmmm.

Option 1.)

Hush little baby
Cuca is coming to get you,
Papa went to the fields, mama went to work.

Black-faced ox,
Come grab this child
Who is scared of grimaces.

Bogeyman
Get off the roof
Let this child sleep peacefully.

Option 2.)

Sleep, you black-eyed pig.
Fall into a deep pit of ghosts.

Option 3.)

Above black eagles wheeling,
All of a sudden swooping,
My little baby stealing,

Above black eagles soaring,
A crown of pearls left lying,
Your stupid father snoring.

Above black eagles flying,
My little baby clutching,
And all the world a-spying,

Above black birds ascending,
My baby’s flesh a-rending,
And all the world attending.

Option 4.)

then he skinned the Crow and cut her in pieces
she weighed near sixteen and twenty pounds

from the pelt he made twelve pair of shoes
he gave the best pair to Mother

and the meat he salted in vessels and barrels
and preserved the tongue for the Yule meal

from the entrails he made twelve pair of rope
and the claws he used for dirt-forks

and the beak he used for a church-boat
that people could sail both to and fro

and the mouth he used for grinding grain
and he made the ears into trumpets

and from the eyes he made glass for the hall
and the neck he placed on the church for decoration

The lesson of the song is finally summed up in the moral, “A person who cannot make use of a crow like this is not worthy of getting a crow.”

Pick your favorite. :)
Option 3 has a pretty dank tune

Cosmosis Cosmosis told me to tell y'all he'll get the post out tomorrow.
Spiced it up and went past my alloted time to begin fallin asleep. <3

If you want me to change the post in some way Crono Crono or idalie idalie lemmy know! I ran it by Peace first as most of the stuff happened to Jen but Archie got some stuff too. :grinningteeth:

Yw HAR! :blowkiss: LOL!

I need to die for what i've done without the perms. I feel bad for not asking first. FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! D':

Spiced it up and went past my alloted time to begin fallin asleep. <3

If you want me to change the post in some way Crono Crono or idalie idalie lemmy know! I ran it by Peace first as most of the stuff happened to Jen but Archie got some stuff too. :grinningteeth:

Yw HAR! :blowkiss: LOL!

I need to die for what i've done without the perms. I feel bad for not asking first. FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! D':
Forgiven you are!

I'll try to get to my post before going to bed. If not I'll hop to it tomorrow.
Why not jump to it tomorrow? Why hop? Why not run to it? Or walk? Or crawl? Or juggle? Or murder? Or leap? Or fly?

Why just hop? Lame - 0/10

Why not jump to it tomorrow? Why hop? Why not run to it? Or walk? Or crawl? Or juggle? Or murder? Or leap? Or fly?

Why just hop? Lame - 0/10
He-also-best-physical-comedy-like-slap-fight-Jess.gif

So like, where exactly was Archie hit?

Trying to decide how much Austin should be paying attention to said wound.

Also Simon is legitimately going to become the hated outcast of the group. Slamming Jennifer into the truck and disarming her, getting Archie shot, and breaking Austin's nose. Then holding them all at gunpoint and laughing about the injured Scotsman.

Yeah nobody is going to like him.
LOL.

Also Simon is legitimately going to become the hated outcast of the group. Slamming Jennifer into the truck and disarming her, getting Archie shot, and breaking Austin's nose. Then holding them all at gunpoint and laughing about the injured Scotsman.

LOL.
I was planning on having the round hit Archie in a non vital area. Probably mostly a skim of him on the lower side of his stomach. Jen is the one who *accidentally* shot him

LOL.
Oh he'll make up for it. You watch what you say Crono! He's got an actual backstory that i'll reveal as it's deemed necessary. It's quite the show. Lol.

Plus, He's Russian. He's used to hate. Makes him feel good inside. A lil hate won't disfigure the man at this point. He's been through enough.

Everybody is so quick to blame Jennifer for intentionally shooting Teddy Bear. But that’s not true! For once she wasn’t going to shoot. The force of Simon hitting her made her accidentally pull the trigger.

Geez, she may be a murderous psychopath, but she didn’t intentionally mean it this time.

Jerks you’re all jerks.

Also, I don’t know if the other people are going to respond. So the rest of the group I’m going to write something about hearing a diesel truck fire up and floor it out of the town. I don’t know what else to do really with them.

Now, can we get some sort of posting system going. Because honestly, replying to eight posts worth of events is frustrating to do. I honestly felt like my post wasn't too great because of how rushed I had to get to actually catch up with what was happening.

It forced Austin to do nothing where he might have done something in some cases because we'd already moved on. Also left me just making him a mute Grumpy towards most of what was said.

Now, can we get some sort of posting system going. Because honestly, replying to eight posts worth of events is frustrating to do. I honestly felt like my post wasn't too great because of how rushed I had to get to actually catch up with what was happening.

It forced Austin to do nothing where he might have done something in some cases because we'd already moved on. Also left me just making him a mute Grumpy towards most of what was said.
Good point. I was thinking about implementing one. We could use a system. So what, like a Person A, then B, C back to A, B, C and so on?

I’m not too sure of other systems so if you have a different and better one, let me know.

Basically that. If there is a group of people gathered in the roleplay, let everyone else post before you post again. Kinda simple. But like if Austin were on the opposite end of town he wouldn't be in the posting order because he isn't interacting with said group and is essentially on a different timeline. Just vicinity posting orders. No real need to have an actual list going, just look to see when your last post was and if anyone else in the interaction hasn't posted yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back