• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
Also just want to say that I don't mean live up to the name if I seem rather Grumpy about it. Don't mean to be or anything. ;]

Would have posted earlier this morning but It was just rather deterring to find even more posts waiting for me when I came back. I basically put off posting because of it, since I knew I'd have to edit and change some of what I had started last night lol.

Basically that. If there is a group of people gathered in the roleplay, let everyone else post before you post again. Kinda simple. But like if Austin were on the opposite end of town he wouldn't be in the posting order because he isn't interacting with said group and is essentially on a different timeline. Just vicinity posting orders. No real need to have an actual list going, just look to see when your last post was and if anyone else in the interaction hasn't posted yet.
That’s what I was thinking about. I mean, I never made it official but I thought we all kind of knew there was a posting order. I’ll take the blame for that one.

You also bring up one mire valid point upon thinking about this. Jennifer will be rather mute during some of this. Going back and trying to write dialogue (that ultimately will be ignored) for scenes that happen is pointless. The posting order would help that a lot.

So for right now how would this posting order sound?

Me
idalie idalie
Cosmosis Cosmosis (for both characters)
Crono Crono

If you want to change it around, that’s fine. This is just a suggestion

I'm cool with the order *^* I know I'm one of the assholes who do one too many posts that leave people behind :p

Alright folks, time to dive head first into posting. I’m ready. My body is SO ready to type this post. YEAH!

Oh Simon~

Nice shot on the grumpster! And Teddy. Way to partially smoke ya own blood mate. LOL

As of now, who wants to get back at Simon at some point? Do state how too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back