• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
It's gonna be gr8
It better be.

Or I’ll have Jennifer just 180 and shoot him and dance around his body singing Kumbaya as he slowly bleeds out, grab the banjo, strum some songs, and then go to bed satisfied with my life.

It better be.

Or I’ll have Jennifer just 180 and shoot him and dance around his body singing Kumbaya as he slowly bleeds out, grab the banjo, strum some songs, and then go to bed satisfied with my life.
holy shit i got blackmailed

Simon's got this! Shall he show his true killing side now and ask for forgiveness as he charges? Right now, It's Jake Austin and Simon able to fight. But Austin should help Jen and Archie right?

SO! Maybe it's time for a Simon and Jake slaughter-fest! Or Austin and Simon? OOOOOOO~ I wanna post a slaughter-fest now! Tendy-Roids and HAR Time!

I POSTEEDDD
If i get the OK, Archie won't need to move one bit. I promise ya that. He just better be watching Simon or he'll be pissed enough to stick his big ass finger in the wound and twist it.

Why the fuck do i think the things i do? I know i'll get an image of it in my head!

If i get the OK, Archie won't need to move one bit. I promise ya that. He just better be watching Simon or he'll be pissed enough to stick his big ass finger in the wound and twist it.

Why the fuck do i think the things i do? I know i'll get an image of it in my head!
Don't molest Archie's gun wound thx
xD

Then he better not irritate Simon or that teddy bear will be losing his stitching every-so often for a bit of stuffin loss hun. :blowkiss:
>-> Boi, you need to cool down, ur aggro behaviour is what got us in this mess. Also, Archie is my character so suck this dick, can't control my creative thought or character development (;
And anyway, threats don't work dude, you ain't Archie and your voice ain't in his head, sooo - it doesn't matter??
tumblr_on8fcwLfZe1qm36c1o1_250.png

Someone better let Jennifer have her gun back. Or all of you will die.

I promise you that.

>-> Boi, you need to cool down, ur aggro behaviour is what got us in this mess. Also, Archie is my character so suck this dick, can't control my creative thought or character development (;
And anyway, threats don't work dude, you ain't Archie and your voice ain't in his head, sooo - it doesn't matter??
tumblr_on8fcwLfZe1qm36c1o1_250.png
Well maybe if Archie didn’t have to get up and try t diffuse the situation his character wouldn’t have charged mine and you wouldn’t be sweating your metaphorical tits off.

Also, Archie Appreciation Post #4

I fucking love this dude. He’s funny as fuck. GG writing him.

Cosmosis Cosmosis if you want the Russian to go full lunatic, go ahead.

Just give me my fucking gun back! Is that too much to ask for in this situation!?

Also, I love how I refer to Jennifer as me, but I’m the guy who created her and writes her.

Well maybe if Archie didn’t have to get up and try t diffuse the situation his character wouldn’t have charged mine and you wouldn’t be sweating your metaphorical tits off.

Also, Archie Appreciation Post #4

I fucking love this dude. He’s funny as fuck. GG writing him.
Metaphorical Scottish boobs r gr8 tho

SPOILER CODE GOSH
dd3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back