• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
Crono Crono

If Austin doesn’t act grumpy and get into a back and forth between him and Archie, I swear on the good Lord above I will have Jennifer blow up Austin’s head and Archie’s head idalie idalie in the most gory and descriptive way possible.

LET MY GRUMPY/SARCASTIC AND FUNNY SCOTSMAN FEUD HAPPY PLEASE

Or I kill you both.:coolshades:

I said I'd post early today.
Clearly I lied. Pfft.
The muse is low but I'm getting to my post soon.
Austin will most certainly be an angry and annoyed grump towards Tweedle A and Tweedle B, no worries. :3

I said I'd post early today.
Clearly I lied. Pfft.
The muse is low but I'm getting to my post soon.
Austin will most certainly be an angry and annoyed grump towards Tweedle A and Tweedle B, no worries. :3
Fuck Yeah bois.gif
My dreams come true!!!!

Someone give me some exact positioning if you don't mind...? I'm just a tidbit lost to be honest.

Is everyone just outside of the store or are Simon/Archie inside the building?

Someone give me some exact positioning if you don't mind...? I'm just a tidbit lost to be honest.

Is everyone just outside of the store or are Simon/Archie inside the building?
So everyone was at the street with the gas station in the town. Simon, Archie, Jennifer and Jake are outside on that street IN town. Austin would be more on the outskirts of the town.

I don’t know if that helps but I’m not sure how else to use words at the moment because my brain is soup because I’m tired bleh

I put out a small post because before my next post, I wanted to address Austin’s comments and questions for Jennifer. There may or may not be a gunman who may or may not like the Scotsman and the Russian, who may or may not be part of a group who doesn’t like them, who may or may not be part of one of the groups fighting to find out what this hidden secret in the hills is.
idalie idalie Cosmosis Cosmosis

Alright, lads, I was at my girlfriend’s house all weekend. By tonight or tomorrow I shall have a post out, my dudes

After watching that latest episode of The Walking Dead, I’m feeling exceptionally murder-happy.

All I want for my next post is a CRAZY RICK STYLE MURDER AHAHAHA

82A171F4-45E9-4B35-8196-E18F0B0C23D9.gif
WHEN THEY ALL AROUND YOU JUST SWING ALL OVER AND HOPE YOU HIT THEM AHAHAHA
F297BE28-694F-478E-B8A0-09062AC9CCD2.gif
HE MADE A PROMISE TO KILL
ED6DB16E-DBE8-4038-9729-A4C1E2140F46.gif
MIRACULOUSLY GETTING HEADSHOTS ONE AFTER ONE AHHH THE DEAD
D12F1CE7-E8BE-4594-AB93-09422407AAEF.gif
YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN BUT BOY YOU DONE — SUPRISE MUTHAFUCKA!
09568379-A43D-4404-BC2B-9A7ECF043138.gif
CRAZY RICK WILL BE CRAZY JENNIFER ONSLAUGHT AHAHAHA
C37362EC-D3E0-4712-9A3D-F4505905F8C8.gif
“Don’t kill them all”

PFT WE WILL KILL EVERYBODY
88515101-4485-407E-A534-7F0173C51629.gif
SOMEHOW GETTING A SHOT IN THE LOWER STIMACH WHEN YOU CLEARLY ARE AIMING FOR THE HEAD/SHOULDER BUT WHO CARES MORE MURDER AND CRAZY RICK AHAHAHA
5AD134F4-A65C-4E26-98BF-7CA99153C2C0.gif
CRAZY RICK IS GOING TO JENNIFER TO CREATE CRAZY JENNIFER AND HE AND HER ARE HAPPY SHE IS GETTING HIS CRAZY GRACE REJOICE YOU ARE ALL SAVED

What the fuck is wrong with me?

giphy.gif

Oh boy I’m going to write this post now. I’m so excited to do some—aw fuck it, y’all already know what’s coming. Not a whole lot of murder. Just a little firefight and some drama because I like drama.

One character may or may not get a punch or something small

Juuuuuuuuust sayin’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back