• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dead Hills - Out of Character Chat

Main
Here
*Looks at the argument forming and pulls up a lawn-chair with some movie theater popcorn.*
*Jerks head so the sunglasses fall on eyes*
This'll be lit AF! FIIIIIIGHT!

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?
Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I shall write when I get off Skype with my girlfriend. I PROMISE.

I just need to figure out how to sort this confusion into an actual post worth posting.

I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Damn it. You got the end of it. I dun did diddly don’t got nuffin 2 poast

Since I will NEVER FORGET when Crono Crono so MEANLY said to me that he CAN’T wait for Jennifer’s truck to be totaled, let’s admire it before it happens (which it won’t!).
fullsizeoutput_1918.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1919.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1917.jpeg
Yeah... now that is S E X Y. When I see this, I just, well this gif happens.
Lol Joker.gif

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 9.51.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 9.51.18 PM.png
    572.6 KB · Views: 0
I already have the sabotage plan in place, and the minions accomplices have been paid.
I swear on the good Lord above, if you touch Jennifer’s truck, I will personally hunt you down, “Crono,” and I will find you. And I will run you over with that exact truck.

Don’t play a game that you’ll get rekt m8. Don’t touch her truck. Don’t do it.

I swear on the good Lord above, if you touch Jennifer’s truck, I will personally hunt you down, “Crono,” and I will find you. And I will run you over with that exact truck.

Don’t play a game that you’ll get rekt m8. Don’t touch her truck. Don’t do it.
insane.gif

I did it! I posted. Where the hell is my cookie for posting and making a little-better-than-mediocre post with all the confusion I, and my character, feel?

At least he did a face reveal tho, rekt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back