• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Corps Bride (Always Accepting)

Ava started to scream when the bony hands grabbed her "Wait! Hold on! Let go of me!" she screamed while trying to struggle out of their hold.

He didnt have the strength to get out. He yelled for help again. "Somebody?! ANYONE?! HELP , PLEASE! I DONT WANT TO DIE. I DONT WANT TO DIE!" He yelled. His voice getting sadder with every word. Tears ran down his face.

Morgana look at him wondering why haven he ran away and flee and why was he still here infront if her as she land infront of him and she sit down "the story of the corps bride is never to be miss and its a valuable story for everyone..." she pause for awhile before she continue but she sing the story.

"Once there was a maiden

A beautiful maiden in the land.

Her life is valuable and everything is perfect for her.

One day she meet a man

A man who promise and made her hearth fluder.

Yet her mother and father dint accep.

And to her broken hearth she bear for life.

One time the man came back.

And promise he promise her he will give her a better life.

She gladly accepted but she was an idiot now look what happen to her.

She grab her jewels and Gold.

And she wore her mothers wedding dress.

She flee to the night and rested by the tree as she waited and waited and waited.

She saw a shadow her heart beats fast.

Yet it calmdown and notice it was the man.

Her heart rise with joy as she run for a hug but.

She ended up being stab

The man told her that she isnt the one her beauty is all the mans desire and her gold was all he needed and to the fact that now she is useless she will just leave her as a corps Bride.

The moment when the girl open her eyes she say her body dead yet she have nothing to do now her unbeatinf heaftn filled with range and she vow for the forest to be a curse of her broken Hearth."

She pause yet her song wast done as she feel she already have two victims in her hand.

@Blitz @TaraSobiki

The tree look at him and throw him were ava is as he hit the skeletons freeing ava.

Some skeletons still grab a hold on ava as some start to form up an grab the both of them

@Blitz @TaraSobiki

The blow knocked Cody out. As the tears still stain his face. He was covered in scrapes and bruises from the fall.

Ava was surprised when someone came out of nowhere and freed her but quickly went into a frenzy when she was grabbed up again "Help! I don't want to die just yet!"

The wrapping on his lost eye was taken off from the fall, half of his face was red with scars and his left eye was missing, revealing an empty eye socket.

Astaroth Suzumiya]Morgana look at him wondering why haven he ran away and flee and why was he still here infront if her as she land infront of him and she sit down "the story of the corps bride is never to be miss and its a valuable story for everyone..." she pause for awhile before she continue but she sing the story. [CENTER] "Once there was a maiden A beautiful maiden in the land. Her life is valuable and everything is perfect for her. One day she meet a man A man who promise and made her hearth fluder. Yet her mother and father dint accep. And to her broken hearth she bear for life. One time the man came back. And promise he promise her he will give her a better life. She gladly accepted but she was an idiot now look what happen to her. She grab her jewels and Gold. And she wore her mothers wedding dress. She flee to the night and rested by the tree as she waited and waited and waited. She saw a shadow her heart beats fast. Yet it calmdown and notice it was the man. Her heart rise with joy as she run for a hug but. She ended up being stab The man told her that she isnt the one her beauty is all the mans desire and her gold was all he needed and to the fact that now she is useless she will just leave her as a corps Bride. The moment when the girl open her eyes she say her body dead yet she have nothing to do now her unbeatinf heaftn filled with range and she vow for the forest to be a curse of her broken Hearth." She pause yet her song wast done as she feel she already have two victims in her hand. @Blitz [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36020-tarasobiki/ said:
@TaraSobiki[/URL]
[/CENTER]
"And the maiden from the story was you"

Victor said watching her sing with a sad expression on his face

"That guy who killed you didn't deserve a women like you, you never told me your name, I'm victor Black"

Brittany trudged against the damp grass, lightly kicking off the heads of every dandelion. Doing so she notices an abnormal forest and instantly enters.

Ava saw the red light "Why am I going to hell! I don't deserve this!" she yelled and started to sob.

Morgana look at him "why arent u afraid... why arent u running away or screaming for help? Why are u still here ... listening and worried for a dead me." She ask him as she look at him on her Glowing ocean blue eyes as she frown and say "Morgana"

@Alaster Von Grim

Cody woke up, not noticing he was missing his eye wrapping. He quickly kicked the skeletons off and started crawling away, in the process, he kicked some of the skeletons a way from Ava.

As she got deeper into this abnormal ghostly forest, Her sight became fazed as the fog became thicker. A smile spread her face, Something different would finally happen in her dull life.

The sun was starting to set a little as the skeletongs started to collaps in the ground but some in the shadows were still moving and walking as the red light from the cave a demon start to came out as to the the victim who suppose to enter.

@Blitz @TaraSobiki @Tvpsycho

Ava backed up in horror "W-W-Waaaaah!" she stood up and started backing up quickly. "Come on!" she called out to the other person.

he quickly got to his feet, out of breath. Tears still rolled down his face. He looked back at Ava, not noticing the eye patch was gone.

The demon heard a scream as it made a big rawr that can heard ti the forest as the started walking a bit fast to were the scream went thoe it is blind so dont make any other noises as it stop behind her and wanting to heard were the scream came from as it sniff the air.

@Blitz @TaraSobiki

Astaroth Suzumiya]Morgana look at him "why arent u afraid... why arent u running away or screaming for help? Why are u still here ... listening and worried for a dead me." She ask him as she look at him on her Glowing ocean blue eyes as she frown and say "Morgana" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25673-alaster-von-grim/ said:
@Alaster Von Grim[/URL]
"Nice to meet you Morgana and would running and screaming help anything"

Victor said holding his hands behind his back with a smile

Startled by the inhumane voice, Brittany runs towards the closest 'thing' to hide behind, being a large tree. She grasped her mouth startled and scared but yet slightly excited.

Last edited by a moderator:
"No..." said morgana with a frown as she look at him "but im a Ghost... your weird." She said to him as she heard a roar "oh not again" she said as she stand up and she hold Victor head

they teleport to te demon and she slap its face "sorry about that but u arent allowed for the day remember." She scolded the demon like a child as it run back to the cave and she sign and look at everyone.

@Blitz @TaraSobiki @Tvpsycho

Ava was now running since the things seem to be preoccupied. The boy was following which was good? She didn't know where she was going though.

For protection purposes, Brittany feels around to find a convenient stick that has a very pointy edge. Feeling slightly more confidant she gets up and looks around more, In hopes of finding people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back