• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

Then I misread everything.

I mean, it is 01:18 here in England.
;)

I will edit my post and read over every post which I briefly viewed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quillicious said:
It's cool. Happens to everyone.
So I edited my post and just included Paint.

Anyway when my cousins came over, we were watching videos from both RiceGum and Jacob Saut- whatever the heck his name is (because I went through that phase where I was obssessed with RiceGum and his diss tracks and roasts), and I just thought:

'What the fuck is sweatshirt. I mean, please. Use autotune.'

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I just woke up yay

[/QUOTE]
Yay! I would have too but my sister came into the room and started looking for her school uniform really loudly. If that is even possible but it is?

I have an extra day off school to celebrate Eid whilst my ten year old sister suffers in that hell-hole for six more hours.

Quillicious said:
Hold the phone, am I the only active guy in this RP?

It was just yesterday when I was not posting as much. But today, I will try to post and do hardcore roleplaying, but then again it depends if I have more guests coming around since Eid lasts for a week at the most.

That means more food.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Idk bruh Id fight over him

[/QUOTE]
I couldn't care less about impressing most people much less fighting over them. Unless Quilli over there is rolling in millons, I don't think I'll be getting in any cat fights for him.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]I couldn't care less about impressing most people much less fighting over them. Unless Quilli over there is rolling in millons, I don't think I'll be getting in any cat fights for him.

[/QUOTE]
MAKE UP WITH ME, YOU'RE MY KINKY BAE!!!

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]YOURE CHEATING ON ME WITH RED?!

[/QUOTE]
QUIET YOU FUCKING KNOW I'M WITH YOU, CHOCO, AND RED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back