• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

[QUOTE="Of the Red]I ain't yanking anything of yours ❤️ Well, are they what people like most about you ?

[/QUOTE]
I really have no clue whatsoever.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Red let's dump Quill

[/QUOTE]
I thought we already did ? It'd be fun to do it again though.

If you can't accept who I am inside, you don't deserve me. This is America, the land of the free. Freedom rings here, and I'm free to speak my mind. It breaks my heart to do this, but I have to. I love both of you, but this has gone too far. Choco is the only one who truly understands me. I'm leaving both of you. Pack your bags, I'm kicking you both out.

Quillicious said:
If you can't accept who I am inside, you don't deserve me. This is America, the land of the free. Freedom rings here, and I'm free to speak my mind. It breaks my heart to do this, but I have to. I love both of you, but this has gone too far. Choco is the only one who truly understands me. I'm leaving both of you. Pack your bags, I'm kicking you both out.
Bye bitch. *leaves giggling* There are explosives under your bed and you can't disarm them, so good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck you, this is my apartment. Lemme just go back to my actual house, my huge mansion with an Olympic sized pool with a regular pool sized hot tub with super jets, a fucking slide from the roof, and a giant diving board.

*Drives off in my orange McLaren P1*

*Doesn't look at explosion*

*Is cool guy*

IC, paint is trying to talk but can't because she's got smoke in her lungs and she also seriously burned, Fenrir is in the Grotto as it's burning down and so is Stallion because stallion is looking for Fenrir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back