• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]True, they are doing the bonding thing

[/QUOTE]
After the feels calm down, I'll bring him in.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Whenever you say Lawdy Lou or Jaysus, I immediately picture you with the most hardcore southern accent.

[/QUOTE]
Hardcore southern accent: "y'all"

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Whenever you say Lawdy Lou or Jaysus, I immediately picture you with the most hardcore southern accent.

[/QUOTE]
;~;

Chocoholique said:
Partners in crime *smirks*, they should have a team name like how there is 'tweedle-dee, tweedle-dum' etc.
Obviously something cooler. '
:)
They definitely some sort code name. I want to make so many moodboards for this roleplay

[QUOTE="Of the Red]They definitely some sort code name. I want to make so many moodboards for this roleplay

[/QUOTE]
What's a moodboard?

I'm actually from the South, but I have literally no trace of that kind of accent in me. I say 'rum' instead of 'room', same with roof. I say horderves instead of appitizers. I have the accentless accent.

Quillicious said:
I'm actually from the South, but I have literally no trace of that kind of accent in me. I say 'rum' instead of 'room', same with roof. I say horderves instead of appitizers. I have the accentless accent.
You sound like you're from Michigan lol. i have a slight New York accent but I'm from Washington DC. Or, as districters call it, "Warshingtin DC"

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]What's a moodboard?

[/QUOTE]
Basically a group of pictures that summarize a book, song, character etc.

Give me a second, I'll give you some links to a few good ones.

Quillicious said:
Where I'm from, everyone has really aggressive accents but due to the language I grew up speaking/around, I haven't really develop any sort of accent.

I'm just going to squeeze myself here, yes I will just blend in.

My accent, as well as everybody elses here: TO BRADFORD WE SEEM POSH (the fuck knows why!) TO LONDON WE SEEM LIKE CHAVS, apparently.

We push our accents on the side and just notice that in every sentence this community says, there always have to an innapropriate word.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quillicious said:
Damn, if I could have any accent, it'd be Irish or Russian. Irish is hawt, but Russian is just badass.
True, Russian seems really badass when it is used in a movie with spies and fighting.

My opinion. *Shrugs*

Done with Cadet/Rhys! Any advice or changes you want? I went ahead and made up that their dad actually felt bad and kept an eye on Art.

It seems fine but there was only one step-sister involved and I like the idea of her father secretly caring. Isabelle sort of brainwashed him into neglecting his own daughter.

Could it be that the mother hid the child seeing as they were having a big argument at the time.

Chocoholique said:
It seems fine but there was only one step-sister involved and I like the idea of her father secretly caring. Isabelle sort of brainwashed him into neglecting his own daughter.
Could it be that the mother hid the child seeing as they were having a big argument at the time.
Fack! I'll edit, and I made it out to be Artemis and Cadet have the same parents, if you didn't know. Maybe he's part of the reason the arguments got more heated, eventually boiling over.

Quillicious said:
Damn, if I could have any accent, it'd be Irish or Russian. Irish is hawt, but Russian is just badass.
I'm learning Italian right now so I have the accent down to a certain extent. It's all about the rrrrr's. I find Hungarian and Spanish accents pretty hot though I don't really consider myself an accent person

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I think British and Australian accents are hawt as fuck

[/QUOTE]
Well if any man has an accent like Wren in Pretty Little Liars, I think I found the next man to call my husband, yes I fantasize alot. XO

Quillicious said:
Fack! I'll edit, and I made it out to be Artemis and Cadet have the same parents, if you didn't know. Maybe he's part of the reason the arguments got more heated, eventually boiling over.
I'm fine with that. :) It seems like a good plan. I think they should meet when they get to the lakehouse, then he pops out of nowhere saying, 'Meredith?'

Artemis could just raise one brow and get ready to kick his ass when he pulls his hands up like, "You don't want to do that sis, I'm your long lost accidental brother.'

Arabic, Hungarian, Spanish, Italian are my favorite languages to listen to. I'm also a fan of how AAVE sounds though I can't grasp it for my life.

I am so glad that we will take a few days off for Eid, fasting season being over, I can finally eat without watching the time for when Suhoor is over. :)

Oh and I actually want to give you a pat on the back, I am learning French in school and hell, I could not survive the last three years and now I chose it for a three year course in year nine. Nobody did actually tell me it was for three years, before it was for two...

But I am just guessing that learning Italian is slightly more fun.
@Of the Red

Users who are viewing this thread

Back