• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

Chocoholique said:
Okay, I know this is the most unexpected thing to happen but do you think Artemis could help in any way? She was been straight out cruel so she might as well try and develop some friendship with Paint.
@Quiet Is Violent
Idk, if Artemis would ever actually give her the time of day... But that would actually be great.

Thanks, but I was thinking of sketching something for the roleplay and include every character in some sort of way. Perhaps possessions that link to them. E.G Paint's symbol could be a spray can.

And I get you, but Artemis might as well start being less bitchy, she's breaking hearts, she doesn't need enemies now.
:)

@Quiet Is Violent

Oh cool! If I could art I would do that. But I don't art. So... :)

I'll be off for the next two and half hours, flying to Rome. Sorry for inconveniences.

Also, it would probably be as easy as taking an interest in her art work or something. Paint values herself as good as her art usually, so if Artemis likes it then Paint would feel better about herself.

Chocoholique said:
Yes, I have decided to try it the easy method and just like a post when I accept a character. :)
I should mention that on the sugn-up sheet so I'll just edit that.
;)

@Of the Red
Yeah ❤️ I really like Ares as she's like Venus if her coping method was violence and not meaningless sex. My lil' problematic, unstable babies.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Yeah ❤️ I really like Ares as she's like Venus if her coping method was violence and not meaningless sex. My lil' problematic, unstable babies.

[/QUOTE]
Venus and Artemis seem so alike, I think they should be best friends, when they officially meet. :)

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Oh cool! If I could art I would do that. But I don't art. So... :)
I'll be off for the next two and half hours, flying to Rome. Sorry for inconveniences.

Also, it would probably be as easy as taking an interest in her art work or something. Paint values herself as good as her art usually, so if Artemis likes it then Paint would feel better about herself.

[/QUOTE]
I will be sure to include that in my next post. :)

We should put together some sort of soundtrack for this RP and this song needs to be on it cause it just feels like it fits everyone really well.

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Of the Red]We should put together some sort of soundtrack for this RP and this song needs to be on it cause it just feels like it fits everyone really well.
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
I love the idea and love the song. I think if you minus the school drop outs theme in this song, it would fit perfectly in this roleplay 'mix tape':

I mean the message seems about right.

[media]

[/media]

Quillicious said:
Oh lawdy Lou can I make Artemis' fanboy little brother?
Artemis' little brother or Fenrir's little brother?

Sorry, I'm just a little confused because since I am fasting, my mind is only on what I will eat when the sun sets.

Chocoholique said:
Artemis' little brother or Fenrir's little brother?
Sorry, I'm just a little confused because since I am fasting, my mind is only on what I will eat when the sun sets.

Artemis'. Who's a giant fanboy for Stallion.

You know I was thinking of a raid in The Wharehouse, without Stallion's permission and this triggers Stallion offering a peace treaty, only for it to be rejected and that's when Stallion's game face comes on. ;)

[QUOTE="Of the Red]I'd love that ! They'd be so terrifying togther xD

[/QUOTE]
Partners in crime *smirks*, they should have a team name like how there is 'tweedle-dee, tweedle-dum' etc.

Obviously something cooler. '
:)

I suppose, but could he arrive later in the roleplay? Like I was planning on letting either Zeus or Fenrir (any one of the two or both of them) ccompany her to a visit with her family. Her father could tell her then

@Quillicious

By the way, he won't like anyone that tries to flirt with Art, and will just ignore any feelings Stallion and her share since he completely idolizes him.

Quillicious said:
By the way, he won't like anyone that tries to flirt with Art, and will just ignore any feelings Stallion and her share since he completely idolizes him.
I love this sibling relationship, I can not even, just-

How old is this brother?

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]What happened to Fenrir he just disappeared lol

[/QUOTE]
I was about to make a post where he goes into the room with Art and Paint, but thought they needed some alone time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back