• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

I understand the circumstances and the reasoning behind it, and it's a good way to set yourself in the eyes of others. I'm a Christian, but I'm tolerant of all other religions, except Scientology. That's ridiculous.

@Chocoholique

I hate to be those neat freak roleplay creators but here goes:

There is a tab above designed for users to create characters from The Wolves, the tab is labelled as 'Neutral Characters'. Please apply your character over there where she can be accepted. Thanks!

@Quillicious

I posted a new character sign up, in the neutral characters section. May I present Huntress.

*Pulls curtains*

meisa-kuroki-sexy-909e49ea5a68f76eb355c24f522f1da2-large-747650.jpg

Quiet Is Violent](I'm just gonna skip [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33387-altaynna/ said:
@Altaynna[/URL] its been over 24 hours)
Yes, I think that should be wise. You know before everybody was hooked in but now I can feel it all dying down.

Do I need to accept more characters? It is just that I do not want any characters to be entering the middle of the plot and continuously ask what they missed, and what's going on, what they should do etc.

Making them enter in the middle of a war just seems unrealistic, I mean no gang member would stop training just to dig deep into one person's life and accept them into the group. But I suppose I could allow them to be members from the other camps.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Idk bruh your roleplay. I know I'm in it til the end

[/QUOTE]
Fellow roleplayer goals right there!

Anyway, should Paint and Artemis finally interact?
:)

Chocoholique said:
Well I would not want that to happen so I suppose I'll make Artemis be nice this one time.
Yay! Because Paint is seriously broken at the moment. I think a pin dropping might make her start screaming

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Yay! Because Paint is seriously broken at the moment. I think a pin dropping might make her start screaming

[/QUOTE]
So I am almost done writing my post and what Artemis asks, might be genuine and causal for anybody else but to her, it is a big deal since she gives literally no fucks about anyone. :P

Chocoholique said:
So I am almost done writing my post and what Artemis asks, might be genuine and causal for anybody else but to her, it is a big deal since she gives literally no fucks about anyone. :P
Okeee :)

I think I should bring in an extra character from The Blood, he might just appear once or twice to aid wounds etc. He could exmaine Paint' ps state? I think he should be called Friar, I don't know even why but it HAS to be called Friar. ;)

Chocoholique said:
I think I should bring in an extra character from The Blood, he might just appear once or twice to aid wounds etc. He could exmaine Paint' ps state? I think he should be called Friar, I don't know even why but it HAS to be called Friar. ;)
Sounds good! Paint just needs hugs someone to latch on to that will never ever ever ever ever leave her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back