• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

I meant it as either one. If he stays he'll get stabbed after the camp is infiltrated later, if he goes he'll be captured or something. Just so I can make him live if I come back.

Okay, I'll just roleplay as Kobra's men and capture Fenrir, or somebody else can have a go since I am exhausted from writing from different views and replying from different scenes.

Chocoholique said:
@Of the Red is right, I mean, while it lasted for a good few days you livened up our roleplay. You and Fenrir will be welcomed back any time. :)
@Of the Red and Fenrir is off to kill Kobra but may (will) return dead.
whenever I doze off, shit goes down. I'm never napping again.

Chocoholique said:
Okay, I'll just roleplay as Kobra's men and capture Fenrir, or somebody else can have a go since I am exhausted from writing from different views and replying from different scenes.
Just do whatever wih Artemis, and I'll play the Wolf if need be.

Chocoholique said:
The worst part is when I have to scroll through pages of posts to know what the fuck to do with may character. xD
¿Por qué? Either make her be nice or be a heartless bitch. No pressure.

I'm thinking about adding a little cheeky line like 'Hasta la vista Wolfie.' But I stopped myself, questioning whether the first thing for people think would be: CRINGE AF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chocoholique said:
I'm thinking about adding a little cheeky line like 'Hasta la vista Wolfie.' But I stopped myself, questioning whether the first thing for people think would be: CRINGE AF.
Cringe is life, go for it !

Chocoholique said:
Meh. It would've added a little childish charm to brighten the mood.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]ps. that's Sean O'Donell. I know my models, man

[/QUOTE]
I had no fucking clue. I just looked up guy with brown hair blue eyes and eeny meeny miney mo'd it.

Quillicious said:
I had no fucking clue. I just looked up guy with brown hair blue eyes and eeny meeny miney mo'd it.
Why, that's a great strategy ! I know him since I've used him as an FC a few times and he's one of the first things to come up if you type Tumblr Boy into google.

Chocoholique said:
I just get my face claims from that face-claim directory site or I stalk find roles in music videos.
I find it pretty hard to find out who people in music videos are so I usually just google till I want to die to find my faceclaims.

Chocoholique said:
I feel like that is a little déja vu as that was Coriolanus' face-claim too. :)
I thought it was Sean O'Pry ?

Anyway, I'm super tired, your posts are way too sad and it's too late to be crying some I'm gonna head back to sleep. @Quillicious, remember what I said earlier ✨ I'll see the rest of you tomorrow. G'night ❤️

Oh it is Sean O'Pry but was the face-claim of another character, I am happy for anybody to use it, to be honest. :)

Good night.

*Proceeds to sing lullaby*

Soft kitty, small kitty, little ball of fur...

Fuck it, forgot the next line but good night!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chocoholique said:
Oh it is Sean O'Pry but was the face-claim of another character, I am happy for anybody to use it, to be honest. :)
Good night.

*Proceeds to sing lullaby*

Soft kitty, small kitty, little ball of fur...

Fuck it, firgot the next line but good night!
It's...

"Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur...

Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, pur, pur, pur..."

*Bows*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back