• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

Which is why I was a little confused but I can see the simillarities. :) @Of the Red

I presumed you would have wanted Amber to be put up also so I am also waiting for the image you used in our private message, to be approved. Slim has been approved.
:)

@BubbleBoo

I thought her eyes and lips fit what I thought Venus would look like and her hair is much lighter and curlier when it's not straightened.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]I thought her eyes and lips fit what I thought Venus would look like and her hair is much lighter and curlier when it's not straightened.

[/QUOTE]
Well I think both images look great! And Ashley Moore's image sort of does portray Venus' likes I suppose, naughty and mischievous looking yet lover of sweet stuff like Candy, well that's what I first thought when she was introduced.

I almost forgot about this but a situation brought it up again. If anybody is interested in creating characters for The Wolves, here is a link: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-blood-the-wolves.214860/

I know that I said BubbleBoo would make a character to be Kobra's right hand woman but I think I should not reserve any places seeing as anybody else could have had a better application. For now, it seems to be Kobra and any extra characters who play small and sometimes igsignificant parts in the roleplay, but I will still include their application, incase I feel that I need them again. :)

@BubbleBoo @Of the Red @Quillicious @Altaynna @Quiet Is Violent

*Facepalms* I bet I did something really stupid.

Due to very technical problems (too technical for me), I hope you can wait for a good few minutes.

Okay so the tab was in tab requests and it has been prefixed as resolved but I set it to unresolved again seeing as the tab did not show up on the roleplay. Hopefully it gets fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign up sheet is up for the characters ofThe Wolves. @BubbleBoo @Quiet Is Violent @Of the Red @Quillicious @Altaynna

Also, please do not put in any of your characters ' biographies about being Second-In-Command, right hand man, hench man etc. because I sort of need somebody who will be able to play the parts and be active on the roles, it might be a little hard since they only have a main role at the end of the current plot. Thanks!

And, is it sad to be happy there is an extra tab? And, I think I have told so many people the plot but if you all are unclear, I'll tell you if asked. I still need to include some characters in the main plot because I want them to be involved and not just 'members'.

Stallion, Artemis, Zeus, Amber, Slim and Paint are really involved, so I do still need to fit in other characters.
:)

If I do not make sense, imagine me with eye bags and you can see why.

b1f702fb7eb72158ddac0c38d6b56a0f.jpg

Fenrir's Last Stand

Artemis might cry and she never cries, well not in public anyway. R.I.P Fenrir and the ship wuth Artemis which had not even begun yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chocoholique said:
Artemis might cry and she never cries, well not in public anyway. R.I.P Fenrir and the ship wuth Artemis which had not even begun yet.
Sowwy. I can't control my life, it's like a helicopter missing it's back rotor.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Is anything wrong ?

[/QUOTE]
I just might be unable to come back due to circumstances beyond my control.

Does this mean you might be staying after all? Or should Artemis just say 'no, you can get out while you still can' because she is not that harsh. ' :) @Quillicious

Quillicious said:
Fenrir awkwardly scratched his head as she asked the question. That was a really morbid question, and he didn't know how to answer it.
"I, uh...um..."

He sighed and looked at her for the first time, but only saw her gorgeous raven locks he so adored, not the shimmering pools of molten silver that made him quake at the knees when his locked with hers. Suddenly, he felt a wave of regret as he saw her brush a hand across her face. His heart leapt to his throat as he tilted her chin up with his hand and saw she was crying. Fenrir's face contorted with sorrow as he realized the pain he caused her, he was being completely unfair in admitting he was the only reason she was with him now, then going on a suicide mission. After a few seconds of gazing into his one and only's eyes, he pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I won't go if you don't want me to, Art. I promised myself I'd protect you for the rest of our lives, and I hate going back on my word."

@Chocoholique

Quillicious said:
I just might be unable to come back due to circumstances beyond my control.
Oh, okay. I'm not gonna pry and I best of luck in life ❤️ Come find us if you're ever back !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back