• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

Meh. I'm white, you're black. Sure, we have different skin, but that doesn't make a difference in how we should treat each other. I'm not saying white guys should go around all "Mah I'm uncultured!" or anything, but simmer down, folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Of the Red]Stallion is so clueless for a gang leader lol

[/QUOTE]
I know, he just pays attention when some beef be going on. *Wriggles eyebrows*

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Everyone here is super racist and ask me the weirdest and most inappropriate questions.

[/QUOTE]
I know the feeling. When I told people I was a brown Muslim girl, they just asked me so what makeup do I use on my skin to cover the colour, I was just speechless.

Chocoholique said:
I know the feeling. When I told people I was a brown Muslim girl, they just asked me so what makeup do I use on my skin to cover the colour, I was just speechless.
I've had people grab and run their hands through my hair, ask what it's made of and if I could teach them to speak "African".

Chocoholique said:
[QUOTE="Of the Red]I've had people grab and run their hands through my hair, ask what it's made of and if I could teach them to speak "African".

[/QUOTE]
Wat da fook?! That's insane!

Quillicious said:
Wat da fook?! That's insane!
Large groups of teenage white boys mean

A.) lynching jokes

B.) some stupid ass pick up line about "chocolate" or "mocha"

C.)"Get out of my country, spear chucker"

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Large groups of teenage white boys mean
A.) lynching jokes

B.) some stupid ass pick up line about "chocolate" or "mocha"

C.)"Get out of my country, spear chucker"

[/QUOTE]
I was never like that, nor my friends. Some of the rednecks were, but that's bound to happen. They even called me a I'm uncultured once. When I was in elementary school, I was good friends with a black girl and her older brother's group of friends. We were close enough that that they called me I'm uncultured and whatnot as in a friendly term. I never returned the gesture, and I was in a predominately black community then.

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole calling white people 'crackers' thing is unfair, though. It means we would crack the whip in slavery, and it's not necessarily fair to bring our ancestor's mistakes to the table as ours. Especially if that white person is not racist whatsoever.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I thought "crackers" was about our skin color

[/QUOTE]
Kinda. But it really means the slavery thing. Crackin' the whip n' shit.

Quillicious said:
I was never like that, nor my friends. Some of the rednecks were, but that's bound to happen. They even called me a I'm uncultured once. When I was in elementary school, I was good friends with a black girl and her older brother's group of friends. We were close enough that that they called me I'm uncultured and whatnot as in a friendly term. I never returned the gesture, and I was in a predominately black community then.
Quillicious said:
The whole calling white people 'crackers' thing is unfair, though. It means we would crack the whip in slavery, and it's not necessarily fair to bring our ancestor's mistakes to the table as ours. Especially if that white person is not racist whatsoever.
There's racist and then there's misguided but both are equally disgusting.

I have tuition for the next two hours. Just, pray, I guess.

Ian (my tutor) is nice and all but he tries being 'down with the kids'. Like no 'blad', 'me get it, [enter town's name] is your ends innit.'

In other words he pisses me off every time he speaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back