• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I just looked up graffiti girl and that came up lol it was a while ago

[/QUOTE]
It's time to dig.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Personally, she looks like a young (I'm thinking 14-16) year old Jennifer Lawerence

[/QUOTE]
Nah. I don't really see it.

Hello, people. I am back. *Swings bag to the other side of the room.*

I survived Bussiness Studies with the deputy principal.

I don't know how but I did.

Even if nineteen other people did the same thing, I don't give a fuck, I deserve a medal.

Chocoholique said:

Even if nineteen other people did the same thing, I don't give a fuck, I deserve a medal.
A winner is you!

*Presents a gold star sticker*

Claim your prize, oh Great One...

*Beams and stands on podium*

Oh, thank you. But really, I did what anybody would have done.

No but really, longest last hour of my life.

Well I live in a small town where most of the population is Asian and we are often described as, 'Bungi/Paki thugs', aso I guess everybody just wants to prove them wrong. Although some of the boys in my year group may be friendly but the illegal activity they get up to is questioning, especially since some have not even turned fourteen.

Chocoholique said:
Well I live in a small town where most of the population is Asian and we are often described as, 'Bungi/Paki thugs', aso I guess everybody just wants to prove them wrong. Although some of the boys in my year group may be friendly but the illegal activity they get up to is questioning, especially since some have not even turned fourteen.
Noice. A kid gang.

Chocoholique said:

1121099519-14.gif~c200

Chocoholique said:
I live in the rich,white, Christian weed suburbs

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back