• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

We have a bunch of extra food in our house since my mom always makes too much when they break but I can already tell the leftovers

are going to be gone in less than a week.

Oh, French is so beautiful ! I love French names sounds so much. In school, I took Spanish and German. Italian has a lot of similarities to English so I guess it's easier in there.

Everybody in my school have gotten hair cuts done and have called in absent just to buy more things for the celebration, being a Muslim community, it is like our version of Christmas just more of going outside, cheering, fried food and carved fruit decorations. :) @Of the Red

Oh and is that you in your profile picture?
:) @Quiet Is Violent

[QUOTE="Of the Red]I'm pretty sure no one in my community even knows what Ramadan is...

[/QUOTE]
Wow, well if you want, I could send you a virtual samosa. :)

I might go to Bradford for Eid since my Bradford cousins are really close to me, despite the fact that they live an hour away. In England, everybody knows that Bradford = 'Badman' area.

So I may not reply for a while since today is Eid and everybody (friends and family) are holding a huge get together celebration. I will check the posts though and try to do as much as I can. :)

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I walked for five hours in 90 degree weather

[/QUOTE]
Wow...

Please tell me you are not wearing those thick sweaters that people being along to their trips for ridiculous 'just in case' reasons.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Shhhhhhhh it was cute and I got it when I didn't have boobs so it wasn't a crop top before

[/QUOTE]
Jeezum Crow...

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Haha I feel
I tried alcohol... It's repulsive

[/QUOTE]
It's meh. Almost everyone gets used to it eventually.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Haha I feel
I tried alcohol... It's repulsive

[/QUOTE]
Beer is disgusting as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back