• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

" Dont worry i know your daddy, everything is gonna be ok now. " Chris really considered taking the boy under his wing, it was personal to him, to let him know about his father. In time. The real question is, whoever killed these people and took out this base.... Would they be back. Instead I drove out west with the boy, and managed to shoot out west of West Point around Syracuse area in the matter of a few hours. He had to stop at a suburban town house, decent enough condition and took shelter there. He started up a fire and began to clean up the boy with some water that was still running, and a towel he had in his pack. He sighed as he cleaned the boys face and looked into his eyes. " You know what, someone i knew from some time ago, had eyes like you. Someone I once knew. " He paused for a second as he sighed. " Shes out there. I know it. "

William let out a grunt as his cuts were tended to, he had forgot they were there his adreanaline must've blocked the pain out, now they burnt like hell. "Ah, I understand. William, William Griffin, or however it goes." The male tried to reference James Bond. He returned the smile, wearily.

".. You want to join me for a drink tonight, Hunter? What's your poison?" He asked, grinning a little. (@Soul OMU)

--

".. You--.. You know my daddy?" His eyes went wide. He was shivering from the cold of being naked and being washed. The water wasn't exactly warm, as they only had cold running water, but he was happy to be getting cleaned up. His legs still shook like crazy and his stomach growled ferociously, but he was alive. "And--.. and who had eyes like me?" He asked. (@Rifleman)

DrTrollinski said:
".. You want to join me for a drink tonight, Hunter? What's your poison?" He asked, grinning a little. (@Soul OMU)
--

".. You--.. You know my daddy?" His eyes went wide. He was shivering from the cold of being naked and being washed. The water wasn't exactly warm, as they only had cold running water, but he was happy to be getting cleaned up. His legs still shook like crazy and his stomach growled ferociously, but he was alive. "And--.. and who had eyes like me?" He asked. (@Rifleman)
Hunter smiles a bit. "Alright... And depends, what poison you got?" She asked while looking at him.

Scarlet stops for the night in a nearby building to watch those in the mall slightly, gets some food out for the night and some bedrolls. Jenna helping her as she carries part of their dinner for the night. (@DrTrollinski)

"Right..." He winced. "It's fine, I needed it to realize who I once was. I want to say though... I can still feel him, that killer deep inside." As the bandages were finished he stood up, walking over to Tom. "Let's get your father upstairs." William smiled.

(Not nighttime just yet. We'll call it early evening, guys. That way we can skip on a bit and not have it be unrealistically late. :) )

".. A bit of everything. Whiskey, absinthe, brandy, scotch, vodka. Your choice." He grinned. (@Soul OMU) 
"Well. You need to remember the teacher that everyone went to if they needed help or needed someone to talk to. Not no killer. That ain't you any more, and you need to tell yourself that." He said, he took the head-end of Tom so that Will could take his legs. "On three. One, two--.. three!" He grunted as he slowly lifted Tom up off of the ground. (@GunzABlazinz)

William heaved as he held up Tom's legs, normally he probably could've taken Tom up on his own. But the wounds limited how much he cold carry before they reopened and bled. "Eh... Just doesn't feel like it. Anyways who did this to.. Er, Tom?" Whoever had done it was no different from Ataka. They deserved pain. His killer instincts subconsciously kicked in, he would find out everything to know of this person and finally make a plan of action.

"Some asshole that's going to be dead come this time tomorrow, that's who. Dickhead in the town center at some place, up high, that's what I gathered, at least." Eric said, grunting as he carefully set Tom down on the bed. Suddenly, a small child, no older than five - whom of which Will could identify as Carl, Eric's younger brother, came running over to them in panic. He looked Tom up and down and a sad frown shot across his face.

"What happened to him...?' Carl whimpered, Eric crouched and pulled him into a one-arm hug at his side.

"He just got hurt, that's all. He needs some rest, don't worry." He smiled at Carl, and then looked at William. "Carl, this is William. He used to be one of my teachers - You remember him? You met him once or twice." He said, Carl shook his head shyly. "Eh, you were only little anyway," He looked up at William. "Will, you remember Carl at all? He was a couple of years younger than he is now when you met him." He smiled. (@GunzABlazinz) 
"Heh, I call whiskey." Alex said with a snicker. "Think you're tough enough for it?" He asked playfully. (@Soul OMU)

"I'll help you deal with the guy." He smiled eerily as he set down Tom's legs. "Hi Carl, I only barely remember you, and you were so much smaller then." The two brothers were so close now, they had been slightly apart when Griffin had seen them together but that was a long time ago. "You've changed so much when we last talked Eric, you were once a young boy, only barely a teenager. But now it seems you are an adult."

DrTrollinski said:
"Some asshole that's going to be dead come this time tomorrow, that's who. Dickhead in the town center at some place, up high, that's what I gathered, at least." Eric said, grunting as he carefully set Tom down on the bed. Suddenly, a small child, no older than five - whom of which Will could identify as Carl, Eric's younger brother, came running over to them in panic. He looked Tom up and down and a sad frown shot across his face.
"What happened to him...?' Carl whimpered, Eric crouched and pulled him into a one-arm hug at his side.

"He just got hurt, that's all. He needs some rest, don't worry." He smiled at Carl, and then looked at William. "Carl, this is William. He used to be one of my teachers - You remember him? You met him once or twice." He said, Carl shook his head shyly. "Eh, you were only little anyway," He looked up at William. "Will, you remember Carl at all? He was a couple of years younger than he is now when you met him." He smiled. (@GunzABlazinz) 
"Heh, I call whiskey." Alex said with a snicker. "Think you're tough enough for it?" He asked playfully. (@Soul OMU)
Hunter grins up at him. "I think so since me and you are quite alike so I've heard." She said while looking up at him. (@DrTrollinski)

"Heh, the only adult here is the big guy right here." He playfully patted Carl on the head, but Carl had his head bowed. He soon meandered forward and lied down under the blanket on the mattress with Tom. He lifted Tom's arm so it draped over his side. He then hugged him and shut his eyes.

Eric sighed. "You can see that Tom means a lot to him as well. Us losing..." He quietened his voice. ".. Our parents... It hit him pretty hard." He said. (@GunzABlazinz)

--

"Yeah. I've heard that too." Alex chuckled and snuggled her for a moment, looking out over the horizon. "You think the world's ever going to recover from this now?" He asked. (@Soul OMU)

Hunter closes her eyes as she rests against h, her head in the crook of his neck as she slowly opens her dark brown eyes to look out over the horizon. "I don't know... But now that I think about it... Maybe... It would take a lot of work thought... Plus... Had it not been for this... Whole thing... We wouldn't have met at all... Still be living... Normal lives..." She said softly while sighing. (@DrTrollinski)

"It's not our normal lives I'm worried about. It's going to be hard for the kids to grow up in a world like this one." He sighed. "We should consider moving to a small town when we have the chance. I think it'd be better for us." He added. (@Soul OMU)

DrTrollinski said:
"It's not our normal lives I'm worried about. It's going to be hard for the kids to grow up in a world like this one." He sighed. "We should consider moving to a small town when we have the chance. I think it'd be better for us." He added. (@Soul OMU)
(Alright, same here. Night)

Hunter sighs softly. "Of course it is... You'd have to be crazy to have a child in the middle of this... Unless you know for sure that the world can be saved and rid of all the Zeds... And... Better for the group? If that's what you think... Also... When we were coming back... I saw a small car... Two people... I'm not sure if they are hostile because they didn't do anything to me or Trent when we passed.." (@DrTrollinski)

" My sister actually. " He said towards the child as he tapped his nose with his finger, smiling . He opened an mre, spaghetti and meat balls, he figured the kid wouldnt like them, but he offered him some of the meal and the wheat bread that came with it. He said quickly his mouth filled with food, barely understandable, but managable for the kid to even make sense. " Shes out here somewhere, she had the same trouble making eyes as you. "

She remained breathless at the sight of the mutilated corpses. 3 seconds of looking and smelling.

She threw up. The sight wasn't the worst. It definitely was the smell. For the next few moments she felt nothing but disgust. They were barely feeding them,but Tina still vomited. She wiped her mouth and kept on her feet.

"Let's...let's just move,Nick." She said with a very weak voice.

The taste of the stomach fluids were still in her mouth and she constantly spat from time to time.

She was nauseaus. The whole place rotating with her. She fell and couldn't get up. Too dizzy.

This felt like hell.

"Nick...I can't get up."

@TheHarlequinnCat

The child managed to give a smile when Chris tapped his nose. It was good to be with a nice man who was helping him out - his parents always urged him about stranger danger, and all that, but this time he decided to make an exception. When he was finally clean and dry and into some fresh clothes he looked much happier and a lot warmer as well. He didn't know what the MRE was, but he for a fact that it was food - something he hadn't had for two days. He scooped it up and began stuffing his face with as much as he could while also avoiding making a mess. It had a funny taste, but food was food.

He stopped eating for a moment. ".. My--.. My name's Nathan." He said, smiling. ".. My daddy always calls me Nate, though... What's your name? And can I have somethin' to drink?" He asked. So many questions. (@Rifleman)

Tom came back a little bit and felt a small body on him. "Hey bub." He squeezed Carl a little to reassure him, and rubbed his back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back