• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

"But you didn't fucking know it would happen. You are not a psychic! It's okay for you to not know everything that will happen. We as human beings are imperfect by default! Blaming yourself for her death won't change anything! Do not let her death break you."

She grabbed her shoulders and said.

"Look at me. Relieve your stress...tell me how much of a fuckhead I am. Slap the shit out of me if that makes you feel better. It was not your fault and you fucking know it! Now please...don't blame,yourself."

@Soul OMU

"Wait... We can't take them all at once. I say we try and stay quiet..." He said, lying down beside him. "If we shoot, they'll all know we're here, so we need to try and get these guys separated." He observed the three as if they were wandering wildlife, maybe deer that were just waiting around to get shot. (@DryPunishment)

DryPunishment said:
"But you didn't fucking know it would happen. You are not a psychic! It's okay for you to not know everything that will happen. We as human beings are imperfect by default! Blaming yourself for her death won't change anything! Do not let her death break you."
She grabbed her shoulders and said.

"Look at me. Relieve your stress...tell me how much of a fuckhead I am. Slap the shit out of me if that makes you feel better. It was not your fault and you fucking know it! Now please...don't blame,yourself."

@Soul OMU
Hunter jerked back from him. "Don't touch me. I'm not letting her death break me... Even if it had I've rebuilt my walls and they aren't going to come down anytime soon..." She said cooly as she stepped back from him. (@DryPunishment)

She giggled loudly when she heard about the toys,but when she got there...

"Oh boy look at all these toys."

She gasped and yelled in pleasure as she made her way to the city. Caitlyn took a big bear twice her size and dragged it around,hugging it from time to time. She was having the time of her life.

@DrTrollinski

Carl decided to sit down with her and introduce her to every part of the city - the homes, the schools, the stores - This was going to be fun! They were going to re-enact their old lives right here! He put Caitlyn in charge of flying planes and driving the train, and he took control of the school buses and cars - they both occasionally controlled some of the people. It was a good bit of role-play for them both to enjoy and just let go of everything going on around them - Eric stood there and merely watched over them to make sure they were safe. (@DryPunishment)

"Good...good...you didn't slap me that's good...fortified walls yeah that's perfect."

Matty looked at her not knowing what to do or what to say. She probably tbought he was one of those desperate weirdos now. He scratched the back of his head.

"Look I'm sorry. I may have exagerated,but...Ah fuck me, I don't know. Emotions are weird..."

@Soul OMU 
Caitlyn raised the planes up and flew them around the bear who was now a big monster attacking the city. She made boom noises as the bear was slowly exploding.

"Watch out there's a monster attacking the city. Oh no. Hide people!"

@DrTrollinski ((My last post for tonight goodnight.))

Hunter blinked slightly as she watched him blankly. "...they took her body... We got attacked by some savages and Alex won... We... Got close in that moment but it's not important because it's not important and it was the heat of the moment..." She said slowly and softly, her wall coming down a short second. (@DryPunishment)

"Those dirty bastards... those savages? What could they possibly do with the body, I don't-...oh shit..."

He thought of some possibilities. Were they cannibals?

@Soul OMU ((Ok seriously last post,goodnight.))

"The noise will echo through the forest, they won't be able to pin point us. We can do it, I'll take two on the right, you get the left one." He looked at Alex.

".. Three. Two. One." On the count of three he took the shot and sent a bullet into the side of the savage's head, his fur-covered body dropping down to the ground and his crimson red blood spraying across the untouched white snow. The shot echoed across the forest and the other two instantly began to panic and scan around for the shooter. (@DrCompton)

Tom took his shot almost at the same moment as Alec, through the left cheek of his target. He pulled the bolt back and line up his second shot, firing into the savages neck.

".. Okay. Relocate." Alex said as he quickly sprung up and ran twenty feet to the left, followed by diving down into some bushes and hiding there. There were savages running about the forest now, at least twenty of them already - they were headed the other way from them. They may have been going to the mall, but neither of them knew - at least Hunter had watch and the gun there was set up in case they tried to get in. (@DrCompton)

They walked ahead for ten more minutes until they reached the center of the forest. Smoke rose up from a fire, but the fire was in one large pit in the ground - Alex and Tom could just about see what was going on from the bushes. There were dozens of savages walking sideways in a circle in the pit - in the center of the pit was a large metal pot filled with bubbling oil. Above it was Riley's lifeless body - there were too many to take on. (@DrCompton)

(@DrCompton)

Tom frowned. "Whats the game here Alex. I dont see a way we get that girl before they start to eat her." He looked through his scope looking at the faces of the people. "I think I found the leader. wait no. Nevermind." He looked at Alex, "Your call brother, what do you want to do?" He looked back through the scope.

(@DrTrollinski)

".. This is just--.. I don't..." He was lost for words as he looked at Riley's lifeless body strung up on the wooden pole that was stood over the pot. There was nothing they were able to do. ".. Just wait. Just keep an eye out and wait for a opening, but don't make any moves." He said, giving a shaky sigh as he looked down the scope of his rifle. (@Soul OMU)

Matty decided to check on Hunter,make sure she's okay. He got on the roof and looked at her.

"Everything fine? Why are you standing on the ground?"

@Soul OMU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back