• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

(The irony of this situation is that had the door just have been opened David would have sat down and negotiated for the supplies like he said :P )

Ky doesn't feel the two shots graze his skin. Instead having heard Lilly's command. Ky got off and still did not realize that one the the shots had burrowed into his arm just beneath the shoulder. Losing the ability to feel pain was good for situations like this. "shoot me again and i won't be the only one injured." Ky said with eyes the showed a promise instead of a threat.

@FireMaiden @NekoQueen49 @Mykinkaiser

Last edited by a moderator:
(cause forcing your way into a building is normally the 'i just want to talk' approach. *insert sarcasm*)

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](cause forcing your way into a building is normally the 'i just want to talk' approach. *insert sarcasm*)

[/QUOTE]
(I meant before that, when they were just talking through the door. I don't fault anyone in this, except David, because Lilly's reaction was entirely rational. I just appreciate the irony is all :D )

David

David was tempted to exactly what the emotionless man threatened him not to for a second but decided against it as he doesn't have unlimited ammunition. He turns to the woman he had been talking to through the door, "No can do I'm afraid. That shooting will definitely attract infected and I don't exactly want to go out into a horde at the moment so I'll be shacking up here for a bit."

@FireMaiden @Shiro kurogane @NekoQueen49

Inventory

Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm

Mossberg 500

Fire Axe

Knife 1

Knife 2

Shield

Ky gave Lucy a confused look before looking at his arm to see that a bullet had in fact hit him. His blood ran down his arm but it was slightly darker than a normal persons due to his 'special' state of being. "its ok, Lucy. im fine." he took the cloth from her and used it as a makeshift bandage more so for Lucy's sake then his own. "and since your bullets attracted them, i don't see why we also have to deal with something you caused." he stated to the stranger.

@NekoQueen49 @Mykinkaiser @FireMaiden

Last edited by a moderator:
(Okay, so at first everything was fine and the group at the store were just waiting for the others to come back so that they could raid the military. But first they need to go to Lilly's old apartment for the pass into the base. Before anything else, a guy threatened Chel for supplies, named David, and Chel reluctantly told him about the store. Once he got there, he knocked against the store window with his gun which startled the inhabitants. Negotiations failed and he busted down the glass door. Shards caught Lilly and Ky jumped on David and David fired twice at him, though only grazed him. Still, Lucy gave him a cloth to bandage him and that's where we are now basically. @midnightrose @WhyNotRP )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back