• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

To Lucy, Ky's voice sounded garbled and could barely reach her through the ringing sounds piercing her ears.

"You killed them," the same voice whispered through the ringing. "Just take the knife and do it again."

Again... The word seemed to echo. Lucy whimpered and pressed harder on her ears to block it out. The pain of the pressure almost seemed to help. "I'm sorry, sorry, sorryyy..." she moaned.

@Shiro kurogane

Ky stopped humming seeing that it was only seeming to worsen Lucy. He instead opted to remain silent now. If she started calling him a doll in one of her episodes then he would act the part and keep her out of danger. it was all he figured he could do now.

@NekoQueen49

Ky remained silent. He didn't know how to help, despite having said he'd figure it out. "your not alone, anymore." He said more as a reminder to Lucy, but douted she had heard his words.

@NekoQueen49

Ky's eyes showed surprise as he hadn't expected the reminder to work. "you had a small episode. There's a stranger at the door and we are hiding in the back room for the moment." He said giving her a quick recap.

@NekoQueen49

David

David sighs again, why does everyone have to to it the hard way? He takes several steps back and fires five rounds through the door to weaken it before taking a running start and crashing through it with his shield. Once inside he hunkers down behind the shield to avoid any incoming fire as he looks around to see where everyone is.

@FireMaiden @Shiro kurogane @NekoQueen49

Inventory

Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm

Mossberg 500

Fire Axe

Knife 1

Knife 2

Shield

"FUCK!" Lilly cried, a piece of glass embedded in her upper arm. "WHY?!" She screamed, pulling it out, and covering the wound. Blood poured from between her fingers and stained her jacket.

@Mykinkaiser

FireMaiden said:
"FUCK!" Lilly cried, a piece of glass embedded in her upper arm. "WHY?!" She screamed, pulling it out, and covering the wound. Blood poured from between her fingers and stained her jacket.
@Mykinkaiser
David

"Why?," David repeats, still behind his shield, "What else was I to do? You wouldn't let me in after all. To David this is a completely normal course of action and he can't quite understand why the woman would be confused by it.

Setting that matter aside David speaks up once more, "All I want are some supplies, I don't exactly care how I get them. As I said before I'm willing to work for them," David says in a rational tone of voice that contrasts heavily with his actions just preceding it.

Inventory

Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm

Mossberg 500

Fire Axe

Knife 1

Knife 2

Shield

"How the hell did you know to come here rhen?" Lilly spat. She glared at the man, "You can take a few things, but not much. And don't touch the cigarettes or booze of you'll lose your head."

@Mykinkaiser

Ky heard the noise and peeked out the back room to see what had happened. "Stay here, it'll be fine." Ky said with eyes showing a smile. Sneaking into the room and behind the Stranger, Ky (literally) threw himself onto the man, Having assumed he'd shot Lilly due to her bleeding.

@NekoQueen49 @FireMaiden @Mykinkaiser

(I feel your pain. I recently rewatched my anime crush's death due because my sister. I regret. I regret so much. And the cruelest thing is he's not coming back TT_TT @FireMaiden )

Lucy peeked out at the scene through the crack of the door, scared for her newfound friends. She was tired of being along. She didn't want to lose the only people that made her feel sane again. It only made her feel doubly concerned for Ky when he jumped on the armed man's back.

@Mykinkaiser @Shiro kurogane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back