• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

Chel felt hopeless. There were 30 of them at least. "Fuck me. This is what my drunk ass deserves... FUCK!" She yelled when the tree started to crack. They were all leaning their weight on the tree. Wow, what a great ending...

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Hachi looked at the cache of weapons. He liked them but carrying all of them wold slow him down and would hinder rather then help. So he instead traded out his four knives that were starting to rust from constant use for two new ones. Then traded his 9mm pistol out for a deagle and put two of the boxes of ammo for the deagle in his bag. Hachi looked over to see Delphi holding a gun to her head while missing with it. "put the gun down before you shoot yourself with it. Next thing will be to teach you how to shoot a gun the right way." He said reaching over and sliping the weapon from her hand.

[/QUOTE]
Clapping her hands a few times delphi laughed "yay , wait i shot my last coach in the shoulder ." eyeing hachi's equipment "that's all your taking , oh can help pick out one or two we might need them !?" rushing past hachi delphi began wondering around the room "hey are you with the military? because if your not its ok , but i was going to be forced in a marriage with the general she was so mean and grumpy that i declined my parents orders." while she talked she knocked into a vase witch fell on to the floor with a crash. "opps that was worth 5 thousand oh well, right now your not worth much" she shrugged and bent down picking up the pieces and placing the one the table one by one.

He hurried through the woods towards where he heard the scream from. He saw a large group of infected huddled around a specific area. He puffed out a breath and tried to look around it.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT! YOU LITTLE FUCKERS!!!" Chel kept screaming, hoping someone would save her. She slowly stood up and put on her bag. She looked for any trees to jump in so she could escape. One was close, but she didn't think she could make the jump.

He could recognize the voice and he mentally sighed. His eyes widened and he panicked. "Chelsea!" He called out, making a few infected turn their attention towards him.

CALLA said:
Clapping her hands a few times delphi laughed "yay , wait i shot my last coach in the shoulder ." eyeing hachi's equipment "that's all your taking , oh can help pick out one or two we might need them !?" rushing past hachi delphi began wondering around the room "hey are you with the military? because if your not its ok , but i was going to be forced in a marriage with the general she was so mean and grumpy that i declined my parents orders." while she talked she knocked into a vase witch fell on to the floor with a crash. "opps that was worth 5 thousand oh well, right now your not worth much" she shrugged and bent down picking up the pieces and placing the one the table one by one.
"trust me, you shoot me in the shoulder. then i'll just shoot you in the shoulder too." Hachi said being completely serious. "and yes, this is all im taking since taking anymore would not only make us a target for bandit and other survivors. That and it would slow us down and hinder our mobility." He saw her picking up the pieces to the broken vase and said nothing. "no, im not military and never was."

Lucy returned to the store in a pout, not having found a boulder large enough to hoist her to the window and yet small enough for her to push. Instead, she resorted to the (semi) rational decision to politely knock on the door.

@Shiro kurogane

"KADEN? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? RUN!" Chel shouted so loud she list her voice. She tried to talk more but she couldn't make anything. She made a motion with her fingers saying leave. She crept on a strong branch and got closer to the tree beside her.

NekoQueen49 said:
Lucy returned to the store in a pout, not having found a boulder large enough to hoist her to the window and yet small enough for her to push. Instead, she resorted to the (semi) rational decision to politely knock on the door.
@Shiro kurogane
Ky heard the knock from his place where he had climbed to at the top of the storage rack. Making his way to the door, he removed the bat securing the door and opened it to see a girl who with one look. He could tell she was not fully there mentally. The horde had pasted by the store and were gone to where ever they were going. Ky looked at the girl with him lifeless doll like face.

Finishing up the last pieces of the vase she stood up "but i wouldn't have shot you on accident .why would other survivors attack us? are you done though? lets go if you are ." she quickly grabbed a gun making sure not to be seen.

"can we go over to the house with the people that you were talking about earlier?" she said making sure to grab the hand that wasn't injured.

@Shiro kurogane

"Ha, no." He said under his breath. "HEY! OVER HERE!" He picked up a rock and threw it at one of them, causing it and a few others to turn around. He smirked successfully to himself, grabbing another rock and circling to the other side, throwing it at another infected. Almost half of the hoard was slowly inching towards him now. He backed up a bit, trying to keep from letting them too close.

CALLA said:
Finishing up the last pieces of the vase she stood up "but i wouldn't have shot you on accident .why would other survivors attack us? are you done though? lets go if you are ." she quickly grabbed a gun making sure not to be seen.
"can we go over to the house with the people that you were talking about earlier?" she said making sure to grab the hand that wasn't injured.

@Shiro kurogane
"other survivors would likely attack us because in these times. People with weapons technically weld all the power." He stated as if it was a fact everyone should already know.

Chel sighed. She took the opportunity and crept on a strong branch. She stopped When she was closer to the tree. The infected distracted, she jumped to the other tree. When she landed, a large snap surprised her. She landed on a dead branch. She fell from about 11 feet and landed on her back. She couldn't cry out in pain because of her voice so she tried to get up, but she failed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Chel!" He yelled, looking at her laying on the ground. He saw an infected inching towards her and ran towards it, shoving it aside. He knew that he probably didn't have the man power to do this, but he had to. He struggled to pick her up, but eventually did.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"other survivors would likely attack us because in these times. People with weapons technically weld all the power." He stated as if it was a fact everyone should already know.

[/QUOTE]
"Ok, ok but not all of them." she crossed her arms blade walking in from the door way.

Chel was surprised when Kaden picked her up. She held onto her knife incase anything got too close. "We fight now?" She asked in a raspy voice that was barely audible.

"N-no. I don't want you to get bit." He turned his back to the infected and secured her in his arms before lurching and hurrying away from the infected.

CALLA said:
"Ok, ok but not all of them." she crossed her arms blade walking in from the door way.
"your right, not all of them. but the majority are like that." Hachi said turning and walking to a nearby couch and sitting on it. "but for right now, i need sleep. so you can either sleep, leave and try to find the other group. you choice." he said laying down and closing his eyes.

Chel hugged him tightly and didn't argue. She saw the infected coming, but they were too fast. She kissed his cheek and watched as the infected disappeared.

He sighed to himself as he ran them inside a random building, not even listening out for infected. He ran through the building and found out it was a small office of some sort. He saw a couch at the front of the building in a waiting room type of setup and ran her over to it, sitting her down on it gently.

"Thanks..." Chel whispered. She looked around and saw papers everywhere. One was next to her and curiosity called. She read the paper. This was a type of company for toys. She shuddered, because she immediately thought of dolls.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"your right, not all of them. but the majority are like that." Hachi said turning and walking to a nearby couch and sitting on it. "but for right now, i need sleep. so you can either sleep, leave and try to find the other group. you choice." he said laying down and closing his eyes.

[/QUOTE]
"fine." she left the room and after a few minutes came back with a blanket opening she walked over to hack and placed it on top of him. "goodnight " she slowly left the room making sure blade was out leaving the door open .

"I'm going to search the place and make sure you're safe, then i'm going to go back out there and make sure that hoard isn't headed this way. We don't need that many infected that close." He kissed her on the forehead and ran out of the room, carelessly barging into each individual room looking for infected.

"Something to share with you? Hmm....I don't recall having any secret information." He said, playing dumb. He bit his lip to hide the devilish smirk growing on his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back