• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

"Jace take her back. Ky, help me get food and out supplies back there, and you can talk whenever you want to." Lilly pick up her bag, and carried it to the back room. She then returned to the store front. She threw everything she could into different bags and took it to the back.

Lucy found herself amongst many of her beloved 'dolls'. She could have cooed with delight! They were all surrounding her, reaching out to caress her with their decaying fingers. She grabbed one of their hands, breaking it before stabbing it's head. "I broke another one! But there are many more to play with! Yayyyy!" She cried, giddy with delight while a wide grin spread across her face.

"Come on." He said, scooping his arms under her head and at her legs, picking her up bridal style. "Lets go, doll face."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ky nodded to Lilly and began throwing everything into a bag that was necessary to human survival that he could find. After taking the bag to the back and leaving it there like Lilly had done. Ky went back to search for anything else they would need.

Lilly shoved on of the shelves against the entrance. "Come on let's head back there," Lilly said, grabbing a few packs of cigarettests and head in to the back where after Ky was in, she close ed the door and put a bat through the door handles. "Just in case they get in the store."

How wonderful! She had broken over ten, and yet there were still so many! This day couldn't get any better, she laughed wildly, manically, loudly, as she continued to tear apart her dolls.

Ky watched as Lilly secured the door and looked around the room they were in now. It was filled with boxes on storage racks. Most of the boxes had been opened and unassuming looted... give or take a few that either looters didn't see or infected chased them away before looting the forgotten unopened two or three boxes at the top of the rack.

Lilly went and sat down on a counter in the back of the room. She sighed, and lit another cigarette, her hands shaking. "Am I scared?" She asked herself quitely.

Ky looked Lilly who was smoking and looking at her own shaking hand. He recognized the signs of fear since at first he'd feared the researchers before eventually becoming like he was now. Opening a bottle of booze, Ky said nothing but held it out to Lilly with eyes full of sympathy and understanding of the feeling called fear.

"I'm looking forward to it." He smirked at her before looking up again. "Where am I even supposed to be taking you again?"

"Yeah, and after I refused leaving you behind I took you to the back. Now what?" He looked around, slowly spinning us.

((Holy cannoli I missed a lot)) Chel stared more intently at the stars. She felt so happy, being there. I don't want to leave... ever... She smiled widely, because she found the brightest star. She opened her bag and took a drink of water.

Blood, blackened, rotten blood. It splattered over Lucy, though she barely took notice. Soon her dolls ignored her, her fresh human scent all but covered. That was fine. Lucy was getting tired of playing anyway.

"You killed them," one of her friends whispered.

"I did not," Lucy protested lightly, moving on.

"I need food," another groaned.

"That's fine, I'll get some for you," she giggled, looking over at what she thought was a ten year old boy.

"Yaayyy~," he cheered.

Chel finished her water. She saw the river below and threw it in. The bottled splashed in the middle and floated down the river. She smiled. "Straight in!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back