• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

the doctor sees a pack of zombies munching on some fat guy's dead body. "poor guy... must've never had a chance to run" he thought to himself, he then saw that the guy had a shotgun near him, he was a gun collector before, he had a basement full of guns and ammo but he couldn't get to it as it was surrounded by zombies, he instantly recognized it was a NOVA pump-action shotgun, he made a run for it, silently of course and gathered the shotgun and as much ammo as he can, he ran and hid in an alley, he goes through the alley and saw a store, with some people in it talking, his coat was still quite spotless with only little black scratches that was almost invisible, he approached the store slowly with his hands up in the air... "hello?" he shouted while making a whispering voice @FireMaiden @Shiro kurogane @Supermegabrenda2

Last edited by a moderator:
All throughout the exchange, Lucy kept silent. She felt a little out of place, especially with a newcomer. The man in armor was certainly a strange sight but she found she didn't mind it. Even if it was a little impractical. He seemed nice enough but she didn't know what to say or interact with such a person. She had more of an idea of what Lilly and he were talking about with the fantasy idea due to the books she found in the hospital library and Wednesday movie nights (Lord of the Rings was a favorite of one of the other patients so it's viewing was frequent), but she hadn't known there were games played in that genre.

However, that didn't matter. Maybe it all didn't matter. Nothing mattered... One of her voices murmured. You should just die.

You killed them,
another whispered. Tears sprang to her unfocused eyes, directed at the man.

Chel sighed and rounded another corner. "Kaaaaaaaddddddeeeeeeennnnn!" She shouted. All she heard was her distorted echo around her. This is hopeless... She walked slowly down the hall, glancing in rooms for him or supplies.

@AIEe

(Just randomly existing)

The girl stared at Ammax. She moved behind Ky. Women(like Lilly) she could handle. Men she could not. The girl mustered up enough courage to speak and said, "Excuse me, but you haven't told us what to call you yet." She shrank back after saying these words, completely unsure of what the man's reaction would be like. She gripped Ky's arm tighter.

@Supermegabrenda2 @Shiro kurogane @FireMaiden

David

David had also been silent during this exchange but for a very different reason. He had been making sure there wasn't a present danger to them. Once satisfied he turned his attention the "knight" and was about to say something when a man in a white lab coat came out with this hands raised. "What is this? The freak show?" he muttered under his breath, aiming his gun at the newcomer. "Who are you then?" he asks, audibly this time.

@ThePumpkinQueen @Salex

no slide

ThePumpkinQueen said:
(Just randomly existing)
The girl stared at Ammax. She moved behind Ky. Women(like Lilly) she could handle. Men she could not. The girl mustered up enough courage to speak and said, "Excuse me, but you haven't told us what to call you yet." She shrank back after saying these words, completely unsure of what the man's reaction would be like. She gripped Ky's arm tighter.

@Supermegabrenda2 @Shiro kurogane @FireMaiden
Lilly jumped at the voice. "Holy shit kid, when did you pop in?"

Ky felt someone move behind him. He turned to see Valkyrie hiding behind him. he also wondered where she had been, but did ask since Lilly had done it already. Ky rested a gentle hand over the ones Valkyrie was using to grip his arm. "it's ok." He told her with a reassuring look in his eyes.

@ThePumpkinQueen @Mykinkaiser @Supermegabrenda2 @FireMaiden @Salex

ThePumpkinQueen said:
(Just randomly existing)

@ThePumpkinQueen @ThePumpkinQueen @FireMaiden @Shiro kurogane @Mykinkaiser

ThePumpkinQueen said:
"I teleported," she lied, keeping a straight face to confuse her. She looked back at the man, then up at Ky, leaning into him a bit and nodding slightly.
@FireMaiden @Shiro kurogane
FireMaiden said:
"You are one creepy ass kid," She said, pointing at Valkyrie.
Ky let Valkyrie lean into him. upon seeing the man in a lab coat, Ky's eyes filled with hate as he was mistaking the lab coat for a researcher from the military base. His grip unintentionally tightened on Valkyrie's hand, but not enough to hurt her.

Val looked up at Ky and shrank back, seeing his expression. She didn't ask what was wrong, following his gaze. The girl whispered to him, "It's okay, Ky." It felt so strange whispering the name she gave to him. "If he touches you I'll do anything I can to make sure he doesn't see the light of tomorrow."

@Shiro kurogane

Ky looked to Val and his eyes slowly cleared and he loosened up his grip slightly. "thanks, but i can't let the girl who gave me a name get hurt." he told her relaxing slightly. it was weird how she could ease him at times.

@ThePumpkinQueen

Valkyrie stifled a laugh. After a moment she calmed, though she was still in a pleasant mood. "Don't worry about me, but that's sweet." She stood up as tall as she could, bringing her lips to Ky's.

@Shiro kurogane

A smile entered Ky's eyes at the sound of Val's laughter and then quickly changed to the blushing embarrassment. The rest of his face could no longer express. "ah..." He said stupidly and unsure what he was supposed to do now. "... is this the part where i tell you i like you?" he asked being blunt since he'd never had experience with something like this.

@ThePumpkinQueen

Valkyrie smiled. "Not unless it's true. I'm not entirely sure what I feel, so I'm not going to, but I had to do that anyway." She looked down, hoping the others didn't see her as being loose. Then she looked back up with a grin. "It's fine with me if you don't feel half of what I do. Just know that I think of you as more than a friend by now, alright?"

@Shiro kurogane

"alright.." Ky blinked at Val before his eyes smiled once again. "well, i don't really know what 'like' towards someone is. but, i don't not like you... if that makes sense." he said giving her a hug but, not fully knowing why.

@ThePumpkinQueen

(Sorry that my replies have been spacey, I'm helping with dinner.)

She stared at Ky's and the strange girl's interaction, her chest felt strangely tight. Lucy's hand clutched her own shirt. Without saying a word, she slipped back into a corner to observe everyone. She wasn't of any use here anyway.

What was she doing here? She wasn't of any use. The tightness in her chest grew.

You should just die... The voices repeated

Valkyrie stiffened against the hug before practically melting. Finally she slid back, her face red after realizing that it wasn't just them in their own private world. "I get it." Her gaze shifted back to the man in the lab coat and she returned to Ky's side.

@Shiro kurogane

Ky also returned his gaze to the rest of the group and the lad coat guy. He saw Lucy off on her own and sent her a questioning look asking if she was ok.

@ThePumpkinQueen @NekoQueen49

(its ok and my replies are gonna be short for a bit while im cooking.)

Salex said:
"that's sweet, but keep it down.... right around the corner a horde is lurking there" he said "and as for my name.... i don't know what my name is, all i remember before was that i was a doctor before this shitstorm happened" he said to the group @ThePumpkinQueen @Shiro @Mykinkaiser @FireMaiden @Supermegabrenda2
David

David sighs, "Great, now we have an amnesiac doctor, a bearskin knight, a child-lady, the lovebirds, some random-ass girl, and jolly old me. Miss anyone?" David asks, highly sarcastically before sighing again, "Alright everyone, let's get moving. Don't want the mean old zombos eating your brains or anything do you?"

@ThePumpkinQueen @Shiro @Salex @FireMaiden @Supermegabrenda2

Inventory

Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm

Mossberg 500

Fire Axe

Knife 1

Knife 2

Shield

Lilly crossed her arms, and walked to the doctor, "I'm Sergeant Lilly Ann Taylor, call me Lilly. Come with us, we need a door at the moment," she motioned to her arm and then to Ky.

Realising there was one more person there, Lucy head snapped up. She recognised that lab coat.

"AAAAHHHH!" Lucy began screaming uncontrollably. Rationally, she knew it wasn't one of her doctors, she wasn't back in that hospital, but her brain hadn't processed it. She tried to hide away from the man in the lab coat, desperately trying to hide, to get away from him. "AAAAHHHHHHH!"

@ThePumpkinQueen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back