• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

"Thanks, but...-" his words were cut short by the shouting of a girl "WOAH WOAH KEEP IT DOWN!" he shouted making a whispery voice, but it was too late. her voice echoed far and wide through the city, and from the corner 1 zombie came, then 2, 3, 4 until nearly a hundred was slowly marching at us "well this is just great isn't it?" he said sarcastically @NekoQueen49 @FireMaiden @Shiro kurogane @Mykinkaiser

After useless search, Chel felt even more lost down the boring hallways. Where the hell am I? She groaned and started running. Now, she was looking for a way out. Her claustrophobia was kicking in and she started to panic. The walls, a starch white, had now become a scaly monster. Its arms popping out and trying to grab her. She yelped and ran faster.

@AIEe

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucy didn't see a man when David came to shut her up. Instead she saw a monster. A monster that needed to be destroyed. She bit down on his hand, reaching for a weapon. "Dolls, I need my dolls," she cried, moving out towards them. "I need to play!" She started to whack the living corpses' heads off with the wretch she had found on a shelf nearby. "DIE!" She hollered wildly.

"... my mother of gods..." he said as he saw the crazy girl up and about ( ill probably be able to reply in sentences only for the next ten hours, sry)

Ammax

Ammax smirked at the two lovebirds. As soon as the sargent introduced herself, he said.

"Im Ammax, but you can call me Am."

He snapped around as soon as the scream left the girls mouth. He chuckled. Ah, the drama.

He supressed a laugh as the girl ran around with the wrench, and he slipped his bear skin on, holding his burlap sack containing his armor.

@ThePumpkinQueen

(Gtg guys, see y'all tomorrow.)​

Chel felt her heart pounding like a drum. She could barely breathe. The monster was closing up on her. Desperate, she took another turn and found the exit. She readied her shoulder and pushed through, the metal creaking and quickly closing. The monster's green arm was caught in the doorway but slithered back in. Chel collapsed to the ground, trying to catch her breath.

"Well come now, we don't have all day!" She said, and started to walk in the direction of her old home. An apartment on the west side of town. "Come on!"

"Wait!!! I have an idea... I may have amnesia buy my old memories are very slowly recovering... What i remember is that i was a gun collector, i had a collection of loads of guns at my old house... With ammo of course but when i tried to go there a horde was there and they wont move away for some reason... I need all your help too kill the horde, will you all help me? Tell you what, help me and ill share some of the guns i have with you" he said beggingly

Salex said:
"Wait!!! I have an idea... I may have amnesia buy my old memories are very slowly recovering... What i remember is that i was a gun collector, i had a collection of loads of guns at my old house... With ammo of course but when i tried to go there a horde was there and they wont move away for some reason... I need all your help too kill the horde, will you all help me? Tell you what, help me and ill share some of the guns i have with you" he said beggingly
"Same here. Although, most of the guns I have are military grade. We can go to your house if it absolutely calls for it," Lilly said, still walking.

Chel curled her fingers into the ground, holding light snow. She rested her forehead in it as well. She felt like dying right them, and fell on her back. The coldness cuddled her like a blanket. She covered her eyes with her hands, still having trouble breathing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back