• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

Mykinkaiser said:
David David was tempted to exactly what the emotionless man threatened him not to for a second but decided against it as he doesn't have unlimited ammunition. He turns to the woman he had been talking to through the door, "No can do I'm afraid. That shooting will definitely attract infected and I don't exactly want to go out into a horde at the moment so I'll be shacking up here for a bit."

@FireMaiden @Shiro kurogane @NekoQueen49

Inventory

Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm

Mossberg 500

Fire Axe

Knife 1

Knife 2

Shield

@Mykinkaiser wanted Lilly's reaction to this

Ammax Simgony

((Add a hood))

vampire_lord_by_jimhatama.jpg

Ammax tossed the bear fur over his shoulders. His longsword was attached to the back of his chestplate, and his shortsword to his left side. The dagger was attached to the right. He croutched down near the bushes and watched the house. He watched the people in it. He flipped the head of the bear skin over his head, his shocking blue eyes watching every movement. He took a small stone, and threw it full force at the window, making a loud 'Bang' noise, and shattering a bit. He croutched down, and waited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Supermegabrenda2 said:

Ammax Simgony

((Add a hood))

vampire_lord_by_jimhatama.jpg

Ammax tossed the bear fur over his shoulders. His longsword was attached to the back of his chestplate, and his shortsword to his left side. The dagger was attached to the right. He croutched down near the bushes and watched the house. He watched the people in it. He flipped the head of the bear skin over his head, his shocking blue eyes watching every movement. He took a small stone, and threw it full force at the door, making a loud 'Bang' noise. He croutched down, and waited.

(@AnyoneInBase)​
(The group is in a convenience store and there's no door)

Mykinkaiser said:
David As David was about to reply a stone hits the window with a bang. "Expecting someone?" he asks wryly, taking the chance to reload his pistol.

Inevntory

Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm

Mossberg 500

Fire Axe

Knife 1

Knife 2

Shield

"No, but we have to move. I guess we'll say hi on the way," she said, wrapping a bandage on her wound. She went to the back and got her rucksack, and put the rest of the cigarettes from the front in it. Then she lit one, "Well, who are you?"

Ky was standing just to the side of the window when a rock banged against it. while surprise showed in his eyes, the rest of his remained void. Looking out the window, Ky had seen a bit of movement from a bush nearby. Looking closer to the bush revealed a bit of the dim lighting being reflected on something, KY assumed to be metal or less likely a mirror. "i guess that means the person in the bushes isn't with you either." He said nothing and let Lilly handle it. Removing the rag covering the wound on his shoulder, Ky saw the wound had stopped bleeding.

FireMaiden said:
"No, but we have to move. I guess we'll say hi on the way," she said, wrapping a bandage on her wound. She went to the back and got her rucksack, and put the rest of the cigarettes from the front in it. Then she lit one, "Well, who are you?"
David

"Rambo," David replies, utterly deadpan. He then looks over at Ky, "If you couldn't tell, I'm not exactly a people person. So no, not with me."

Inventory

Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm

Mossberg 500

Fire Axe

Knife 1

Knife 2

Shield

A confused look entered Ky's eyes. "Rambo?" He questioned looking between Lilly, the stranger and Lucy.

Mykinkaiser said:
David "Ooooh, feisty one aren't you?" David replies with a mocking grin, "Don't worry, I'll come with you. I'll even hold your hand if you get scared."

Inventory

Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm

Mossberg 500

Fire Axe

Knife 1

Knife 2

Shield

"Sorry, I only go for guys with dicks," she said, grabbing the her bat and walking out what use to be the door. She sighed, and inhaled deeply and exhaled, smoke bellowing out of her nose.

Amusement crossed KY's eyes upon hearing Lilly's retort. "is now really the time to be cracking jokes?" He asked being completely serious on not knowing if cracking jokes in situations such as theirs was commonplace.

FireMaiden said:
"Sorry, I only go for guys with dicks," she said, grabbing the her bat and walking out what use to be the door. She sighed, and inhaled deeply and exhaled, smoke bellowing out of her nose.
"Oh? When'd you crawl down my pants to check?" David replies, following her out with his shield and pistol at the ready. He ignores the emotionless man's question and begins to look around for threats as well as the guy in the bushes.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Amusement crossed KY's eyes upon hearing Lilly's retort. "is now really the time to be cracking jokes?" He asked being completely serious on not knowing if cracking jokes in situations such as theirs was commonplace.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, I can crack joke whenever I want cause I'm a grown up!" She said, a little annoyed at the man.

FireMaiden said:
"Yes, I can crack joke whenever I want cause I'm a grown up!" She said, a little annoyed at the man.
"...." Ky wondered if Lilly realized she'd just contradicted herself... well it had seemed that way to him anyways. "yeah, but do 'grown-ups' normally call themselves grown-ups?" His eyes were filled with a good natured mocking smile.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]"...." Ky wondered if Lilly realized she'd just contradicted herself... well it had seemed that way to him anyways. "yeah, but do 'grown-ups' normally call themselves grown-ups?" His eyes were filled with a good natured mocking smile.

[/QUOTE]
She stoped, thought for a moment, "Yes, we do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back