• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

He nodded and ran into the bathroom. He searched the cabinets and found a needle and a half empty bottle of rubbing alcohol. He ran out and down the stairs. He searched the cabinets and drawers for a bandage.

Megan sighed under the towel and rubbed her face. She hasn't felt this much pain in a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
He couldn't find any bandages and sighed. He ran up the stairs and handed Lilly what he found. "I couldn't find any bandages. Do you want me to go out and look for some?"

AIEe said:
He couldn't find any bandages and sighed. He ran up the stairs and handed Lilly what he found. "I couldn't find any bandages. Do you want me to go out and look for some?"
"No, find some tee shirts or and gauze in the bathroom." She took the things that Kaden had found. She poured the rubbing alcohol on the wound and wiping it with the cloth she had on the pervious night.

He nodded and ran up to the dresser, pulling some shirts out. He ran back into the room Lilly was in and handed them to her.

Hachi had looked through the truck he'd stolen from the armed men raiding a house and found extra ammo for pistols, assault rifles and even shotguns. Along with that there were explosives and some rations for the men. farther towards the back were some left over weapons and what looked to be a makeshift holding cell. Which on a closer inspection revealed to have an infected... but there was something different about this one.

Whereas normal infected have dead eyes, this one had eyes with intelligence behind them. "what the hell are those guys doing?" Hachi asked aloud and not expecting one, was surprised when the infected tried to speak. But do to the decayed state of the body talking was impossible for the thing. "what are you...?" Hachi was getting involved in some deep crap and since just looking at the thing was disturbing even for a killer like himself. Hachi raised his pistol a shot rang out whilst Hachi thought the armed men to be crueler than himself. If nothing else, when hachi killed it was with a single shot through the head, quick and painless.

But these men... were they trying to weaponize the infected? or had that thing been a failed cure research subject. Either way it was bad. "well, i've gotten involved with some complicated crap this time." He mutted as he stuffed extra ammo into a duffle bag found inside the truck and also filled it with the uneaten rations and even grabbed a folder containing documents that seemed to be about whatever that thing had been. The only question now was, what to do now.

Lilly jumped when she heard the gunshot a little to close for comfort. "Well, that's not comforting," Lilly muttered, threading the needle.

Megan took the towel out of her mouth. "How's it looking?" She questioned seeing that Lilly was almost done.

midnightrose said:
Megan took the towel out of her mouth. "How's it looking?" She questioned seeing that Lilly was almost done.
"You might want to put that towel back in." Lilly muttered sterlizing the needle. "This is gonna feel weird.

Megan shrugged her shoulders and placed the towel back in her mouth. "You're so stupid getting yourself shot." She thought to herself. "You're gonna slow everyone down."

Kaden sat down near them, watching them with wide eyes. He didn't really want to watch, but they may need him for something else so he decided to stay.

Lilly wrapped the leg up and went to lay down. (It's like 11:21 pm here and I'm going to bed)

Chel walked over to the kitchen table. She dropped on it. She observed, but she found nothing of interest. She opened her backpack out of boredom. After a few minutes of search, she found an old book. She started to read it. ((okay bya @FireMaiden ))

((backk)) Kaden sighed and walked down the stairs, leaving the two girls to themselves. He sat down at the table with Chelsea.

Chel saw Kaden sitting next to her. "Was it fun to watch?" She asked sarcastically. Her dream wasn't effecting her as much. Her shaking was barely visible. Only a keen eye could spot it.

"Totally." He responded sarcastically. He leaned back in his chair and sighed, looking up at the ceiling.

Chel nodded and kept reading her book. She had no idea what it was talking about. It had nice pictures. They were abstract pieces of artwork. The language of the book was in Spanish.

"I actually don't know." Chel responded, turning the page. She found torn pages and scribbly hand-writing. She gasped. "What the?! Here, Kaden. Look at this." Chel handed him the book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back