• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

Chel nodded and walked over to Lilly. "If I hurt you, sorry. If I hit your boobs, double sorry." She jokes and took to the back half. She rolled some of it into her hand. She pulled up slowly, hoping not to hurt her.

Hachi awoke to find himself having been sleeping behind a steering wheel. After some mild confusion and waking up a bit more, remembered last night's events. First, he'd nearly got caught at the fortified base. Second, Hachi found the trucks he'd heard along with armed men storming a house and hearing the familiar sound of a firefight. Third, after shooting the men guarding a truck. Hachi had driven off and hid the vehicle in between two houses farther down the road from the house being assaulted.

Checking his shoulder revealed that the bullet had gone clean through and was no longer bleeding. The wound on his foot was healing but didn't hide his movement any so that was pretty lucky. Now the problem was, he was in a town he didn't know the layout of and worse he still had no area maps so he could figure out the area and know where he was. Climbing out of the truck and slamming the door in anger, Hachi took his anger out on two infected that happened to be passing by.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaden turned back around with the med kit still in his hand. He looked at the bodies and cringed slightly. He headed towards the stairs, but stopped when he saw the blown up car outside. He shook his head. Lilly. Was the first thing he thought of when he saw it. He walked up the stairs and down the hall, back to the bedroom where the girls were. When he saw Lilly's bare back, he slightly blushed. He set the med kit down on the dresser next to her. "I'll be downstairs." He said quickly and rushed back downstairs, sitting down at the kitchen table and sighing.

"Uh, yeah. I just had the usual and dream. Nothing spectacular." Chel admitted. She kept tugging up. Once it reached her head, she pulled it off and dropped it on the floor.

AIEe said:
Kaden turned back around with the med kit still in his hand. He looked at the bodies and cringed slightly. He headed towards the stairs, but stopped when he saw the blown up car outside. He shook his head. Lilly. Was the first thing he thought of when he saw it. He walked up the stairs and down the hall, back to the bedroom where the girls were. When he saw Lilly's bare back, he slightly blushed. He set the med kit down on the dresser next to her. "I'll be downstairs." He said quickly and rushed back downstairs, sitting down at the kitchen table and sighing.
"Nope, need your help."

UnknownRolePlayer said:
"Uh, yeah. I just had the usual and dream. Nothing spectacular." Chel admitted. She kept tugging up. Once it reached her head, she pulled it off and dropped it on the floor.
"Thanks, now the two of you get the rubbing alcohol and big bandages." Lilly command, picking a piece of shattered bullet out of the wound on her side.

He sighed and walked back up the stairs. Once he walked into the bedroom, he kept his eyes on her face. "What do you want me to do?" He asked, running his fingers through his hair.

AIEe said:
He sighed and walked back up the stairs. Once he walked into the bedroom, he kept his eyes on her face. "What do you want me to do?" He asked, running his fingers through his hair.
"Come and unbuckle my bra, then pour rubbing alcohol on the wound here on my hip. Chel, be ready with a bandage. I gotta keep pressure around it."

Megan heard them talk about patching Lilly up. She sighed and grabbed a hold of something and pushed herself up. She gritted her teeth when she felt a rush of pain in her leg. "Shit I forgot about that." She mumbled while looking down at her leg.

midnightrose said:
Megan heard them talk about patching Lilly up. She sighed and grabbed a hold of something and pushed herself up. She gritted her teeth when she felt a rush of pain in her leg. "Shit I forgot about that." She mumbled while looking down at her leg.
"Careful, I'll patch you up when we're done here."

He walked up behind her and started to unhook her bra. After it unhooked, he picked the rubbing alcohol from the dresser and took the top off of it. He cautiously poured some on the wound.

"Okay." She slowly sat up and looked at the wound. "Yay another scar." She mumbled sarcastically to herself. She glanced at the group.

He pulled the bandage out of the med kit and slowly wrapped it around her from hip to hip, making sure that it covered the entire wound.

"That burns," Lilly muttered and wrapped her own head. After putting on a black tee a he knelt next to Meg "Alrigh, lats get that bullet out."

Megan let out a tiny nervous laugh. "This is gonna hurt like a bitch right." She questioned while turning to look at Lilly. "It probably won't be that bad."

midnightrose said:
Megan let out a tiny nervous laugh. "This is gonna hurt like a bitch right." She questioned while turning to look at Lilly. "It probably won't be that bad."
"Oh, you might want to bite down on something cause this will hurt. I don't remember cause I passed out. Anyway," Lilly took the blood soaked cloth off her leg and got a pair of tweezers,"here I go."

Kaden cringed and sat on the bed. "Do you need me to do anything?" He asked cautiously. He wasn't too squeamish, but he still didn't like looking at wounds.

Megan found a small towel and rolled it up. She placed it between her teeth. She gave Lilly a thumbs up and closed her eyes.

Megan bit the towel hard and clawed a bit at the floor. She was try hard not to move she didn't want to cause more damage. A stray tear fell from her eye. She opened one eye to see how much longer it might take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back