• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

((I am trying to make conversation with people while doing this so if i take a second then excuse me as well))

((okay)) Chel woke with cold sweat. Her heart felt like it was ripping her chest open. She felt her forehead and it was sweaty. She remembered her dream; the walks invading her and tearing her insides apart. She also remembered that she woke in the same room that she his in. She closed her eyes again.

Kaden opened his eyes to see a wall. He must have fallen asleep on the floor. His back ached, probably from sleeping on the cold hard wood. He sat up and groaned, rubbing a hand over his back.

Lilly groaned and opened her eyes. Meg was alseep next to her, and she was still at the top of the stairs. She shakily stood, and to cheddar her side. It had stopped bleeding by itself, same as her head. "Chel? Kaden?" She called, limping into one of the bedrooms.

Kaden looked towards the doorway and smiled at Lilly, but it quickly stopped when he noticed her blood stained clothes. "Are you okay?" He asked, standing up and leaning against the bed frame.

Chel opened her eyes and stood up. She still felt scared from her dream so she was still shaking. She tried to stop by playing with her hat, but it only looked worse. "Where's Megan? Are you both alright?" Chel asked.

AIEe said:
Kaden looked towards the doorway and smiled at Lilly, but it quickly stopped when he noticed her blood stained clothes. "Are you okay?" He asked, standing up and leaning against the bed frame.
She looked down, "Yeah, I was just grazed. Are you and Chel alright?"

Last edited by a moderator:
He looked over at Chel. "I'm fine, are you okay, Chel?" He asked, standing up straight and stepping towards the both of them a bit.

Chel hesitated, then nodded. She didn't want them to worry. She wasn't the one to be worried about. "Is Met still asleep? If so, we shouldn't leave her alone." She suggested, kind of trying to take the attention off of her.

UnknownRolePlayer said:
Chel opened her eyes and stood up. She still felt scared from her dream so she was still shaking. She tried to stop by playing with her hat, but it only looked worse. "Where's Megan? Are you both alright?" Chel asked.
"She's behind me. Ok, one of you get the first aid kit, and the oth e, help me peel my shirt off."

Kaden hesitantly nodded. "I'll get the first aid, I don't really want to....uh..yeah, let me go get the first aid." He walked past them and out into the hall, slightly waving to Megan as he walked out. After she waved back with a yawn, he went down the stairs and paused as he looked at all the bodies. He shook his head and walked up to the counter that the first aid was in and pulled it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back