• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

Chel kicked the zombie back so she could enter the room. She dove to the right and out of reach. The room was Some type of science lab. Newspapers and magazines were pinned to a wall with red strings connecting them together. She observed them, confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
He sucked in a sharp breath. He's never had to deal with a drunk person before, but he was short on patience. He knew that arguing with a wasted person would be pointless. "She's out looting." He answered subtly, trying to keep on a plain expression even though he could feel the fear inside of him building up.

Hachi lit his campfire he'd made inside his temporary shelter. With all the windows broken he figured it'd be fine. Hachi had nothing to eat, but he was used to it. "two days... eh?" Hachi muttered to himself as he lay watching the small fire. two days ago was when he'd eaten the last of his food and soon he would need to scavenge for more. He listened as some zombies wandered around and past the building. Standing, Hachi walked to the window and peeked through the gap in the improvised barricade. Removing the silenced pistol from the holster at his side, Hachi took aim at the corpses that were walking by and dropped the first two he saw. "maybe i see if there is food in any of the nearby stores..." He murmured before breaking the barricade and climbing out the window and onto the sidewalk. "gonna have to replace that..." he thought walking back onto the streets.

Lilly sighs, "Don't worry, I have a high alcohol, tolerance. And don't you know it's bad to split up," she said. She walked over to her back and opened it, handing him some stufo to carry. "Find any first aid supplies, and bring them with us, and while we find

Chel, you'll explain what happened," she said firmly. She was worried about why they had dissappeared, and a little sad from seeing the fear in his eyes. She lifted her bag and put it on, slung the combat rifle over her left shoulder, and picked up the bat. She thought for a moment, then took the rifle off again, and handed it to Kaden, "Take it, a knife can only get you so far."

He grabbed it without a second thought about it. Normally, he'd over think it like how he does everything. Recently, after he was kidnapped, he just hasn't completely been himself. He nodded and but the stuff she handed to him into his backpack. He threw it back over his shoulder and looked up at her, examining her features a bit. She looked pretty much the same, only a little dirtier and smelled of alcohol and smoke. He mentally cringed, those two smells were never a good mix.

After being puzzled, she gave up. The zombie growled harder and he outstretched his hands. She went to the wall and walked beside it, putting her back against the wall. The zombie came to her, and she kicked him back again.

AIEe said:
He grabbed it without a second thought about it. Normally, he'd over think it like how he does everything. Recently, after he was kidnapped, he just hasn't completely been himself. He nodded and but the stuff she handed to him into his backpack. He threw it back over his shoulder and looked up at her, examining her features a bit. She looked pretty much the same, only a little dirtier and smelled of alcohol and smoke. He mentally cringed, those two smells were never a good mix.
"What?" Lilly asked, rasing an eyebrow, lighting another cigarette. She inhaled, and exhaled, blowing the smoke away from Kaden, "Well, let's go," she murmured, exiting the store. Snow fell, and her hands instantly felt cold, and her hait damp. She looked back at Kaden waiting, completely unaware of the figure in the distance. (@Shiro kurogane)

"Get off me..." Chel thought aloud and went to the other side of the room. Notes were scattered everywher, along with crushed up energy drinks. She flipped threw the notes, looking for something interesting. After awhile of flipping, she found something. It listed failed attempts at saving the apocalyspe. One of them was checked. 'Find immune' was all that was written.

He followed her out, completely blocking out the cold just as he blocked out the rest of his needs. He looked at her, then back towards the direction that Chel was last at. He motioned for her to follow and began walking down the street.

He could only wish of being able to drink at this moment. He was young, (15-19) and he had only had a few drinks in his lifetime. He didn't really think that he was strong enough to handle it before, but for how the world is now and how his out of place emotions are, he was afraid that if he started drinking he'd never stop.

AIEe said:
He followed her out, completely blocking out the cold just as he blocked out the rest of his needs. He looked at her, then back towards the direction that Chel was last at. He motioned for her to follow and began walking down the street.
He could only wish of being able to drink at this moment. He was young, (15-19) and he had only had a few drinks in his lifetime. He didn't really think that he was strong enough to handle it before, but for how the world is now and how his out of place emotions are, he was afraid that if he started drinking he'd never stop.
"So, you mind explaining what happened now?" Lilly asked, flickin the ash from her cigarette. That combat rifle wasn't there when she left, not to mention it was military grade. "I found that gun when I went back to the safe house. It's a military grade weapon." She said. She was trying to edge him on, make him spill. She wasn't sure if it would work, but she hopped it would.

Chel gulped before heading to a big map. It had circles everywhere and pins. She noticed the places circled were government run. Was the person with them? If so, why is he here? The pins were small places like markets and convenient stores. Are the pins for raids?

He didn't bother to turn around, and he honestly didn't want to relive everything that happened. Even though he knew she would eventually find out, he didn't want her to know he was immune. A month back, a few military doctors had got a hold of him and took a closer look when they noticed his bite wasn't worsening. They looked into it some, and told him that it would take them some time to find a way to make a cure of it. They told him that telling people of his immunity would just be plain stupid, so he was standing by that theory now. He decided to keep silent and continue walking.

AIEe said:
He didn't bother to turn around, and he honestly didn't want to relive everything that happened. Even though he knew she would eventually find out, he didn't want her to know he was immune. A month back, a few military doctors had got a hold of him and took a closer look when they noticed his bite wasn't worsening. They looked into it some, and told him that it would take them some time to find a way to make a cure of it. They told him that telling people of his immunity would just be plain stupid, so he was standing by that theory now. He decided to keep silent and continue walking.
Lilly stopped and stood infront of him. "Kid, I'm military, I don't like disrespect. Now, tell me what the fuck happened," she said, looking him in the eyes. She wasn't planning on telling them she's was military, but if it would get this kid to talk, she didn't mind, and went full sergeant mode. She glared, and placed a hand on his shoulder, waiting for a response.

Chel decided to leave, because someone lived there, and she felt as if she was intruding. She snuck out of the room and steeped out of the doorway. The cold hit her by surprise and she held her jacket around her tighter. "Damn, it's cold." She tried to fix the door but lacked the tools to do so. She stepped off the porch and continued walking north, not wanting to go home empty.

He kept his eyes straight forward, his mind blank. Its been that way for a while, him being unable to really think. He was afraid that because of his empty mind he'd end up making stupid choices, and that's all he's been doing so far. He slowly drew his eyes up to hers, keeping on a plain, almost bored expression. So she was military? He should've guessed that. He shrugged her hand off of his shoulder and walked around her, continuing down the road.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" She shouted, not meaning to sound angry. "I want to know why the military was was at the fucking safe house!" Lilly caught up to him, and turned him around. "Please, Kaden, tell me."

Chel stopped When she heard Lilly screaming. She turned around and held her gun at her side. She squinted her eyes into the distance but couldn't see anything. She crept closer, sticking to trash cans and porches to hide.

He looked at her. Maybe he should tell her, at least explain what happened. He then remembered all the mental pain he went through shortly after that and instantly shook his head, turning back around and walking down the street a little faster. He was getting annoyed and frustrated, but he did his best to hide it.

"God dammit Kaden fine, I won't ask you again," Lilly, said following him. She felt bad for being mean to him, but if he only knew she was worried about him. "Let's just go find your girlfriend," She says, catching up to him.

"She's not my girlfriend!" He snapped, turning towards her and glaring at her for a short moment. "So stop calling her that will you?!" He yelled, tightening his fists.

Chel found a small house while hiding and found some food and water. "Jackpot!" She said as she walked out, her bag slightly heavier than before. She felt the cold lash at her skin as she walked.

AIEe said:
"She's not my girlfriend!" He snapped, turning towards her and glaring at her for a short moment. "So stop calling her that will you?!" He yelled, tightening his fists.
"You sure she's not?" Lilly teased. She sighed, and looked up. "I miss the days when the military actually cared. You know when this thing started, I was part of squad 336. I left when the higher ups told us to begin using live rounds on innocent people along with the infected. I think that was about a month ago," she muttered. Lilly wasn't proud of what her comrades were doing, and didn't tell her last companions that she was military.

He clenched his jaw. He felt betrayed that Lilly was military, even if she wasn't following their ways anymore. She completely despised them, and they had crossed him three times now. First with his sister, second after their attempt at a 'cure', and third when they almost killed Chel. He stared at her, he knew that he wanted to yell at her and call her scum then and there, but deep down he knew that she wasn't like the other military. He was just being ignorant. "The military never cared. Not for me at least." He turned back around and continued walking. He could tell where this conversation was going, and he wasn't in the mood for spilling sappy life stories.

AIEe said:
He clenched his jaw. He felt betrayed that Lilly was military, even if she wasn't following their ways anymore. She completely despised them, and they had crossed him three times now. First with his sister, second after their attempt at a 'cure', and third when they almost killed Chel. He stared at her, he knew that he wanted to yell at her and call her scum then and there, but deep down he knew that she wasn't like the other military. He was just being ignorant. "The military never cared. Not for me at least." He turned back around and continued walking. He could tell where this conversation was going, and he wasn't in the mood for spilling sappy life stories.
"What do you mean by that?" Lilly asked, concern present in her voice. "I know you don't want to talk, but it would do some good, oh, by the way, you didn't happened to see the number on they're uniforms did you?" This time she hoped that he would answer, at least telling her that.

He stopped walking and let out a harsh breath. "No, I didn't happen to see the number on any uniforms. I'd rather not want to remember anything about them, okay? Thanks." He gave her a side glance before walking further down the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back