• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones!

@Thalia Raiz @Fear Fates

((By the way, my character is wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. But the white t-shirt is tight enough to expose his rippling muscles. lol.))

Beautiful women had always magnetized Rodney to them. In fact, if it weren't for Whitley's snake body, he would've humped her like a horny chihuahua. The woman who stood in front of Rodney was no exception. She reminded him of a past girlfriend, the kind who got beat up by her dad. She looked very feminine and this was a huge turn-on for Rodney. There was no way he'd let this one pass. He stood up and offered her a hand-shake.

"Hi, girl. My name is Rodney. The handsomest guy in this school."

He let out a wide grin.

Last edited by a moderator:
@TrippyVirus

((Sorry about that. I forgot about you. Go ahead and control a servant to lead you to your room. I don't know who your roommate is yet.))

((Sure thing))

(BTW, Hes wearing a coat and a fedora.)

As Smith walks down to see the school, he finds a servant in his room. "Uh.. Y-You're in room 228. Go to (insert directions here)" The servant was kinda nervous.

"Sure thing." He wanted to go see the campus a bit. But first he unpacked his bags and sorted all of his things. "Jeez, that one was big haul."

He goes out seeing the gym. He leaves the gym and to the corridors.

Then Smith sees a boy. He approaches.

@Talon

@Thalia Raiz @Fear Fates

((By the way, my character is wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. But the white t-shirt is tight enough to expose his rippling muscles. lol.))

Beautiful women had always magnetized Rodney to them. In fact, if it weren't for Whitley's snake body, he would've humped her like a horny chihuahua. The woman who stood in front of Rodney was no exception. She reminded him of a past girlfriend, the kind who got beat up by her dad. She looked very feminine and this was a huge turn-on for Rodney. There was no way he'd let this one pass. He stood up and offered her a hand-shake.

"Hi, girl. My name is Rodney. The handsomest guy in this school."

He let out a wide grin.

She grabbed his hand, shaking it. "It's nice to meet you, Rodney. Which dorm do you live in? Not to sound too forward, just in case we wanna hang out some time," she said with a smile.  Inside she didn't know whether to be attracted to this guy, or repulsed. She could tell he was the guy that got any girl he wanted. She tell why. She could see the outline of huge muscles under his shirt. But honestly, she wanted to get to know him a little better before she judged him.

Christian turned loked over at a guy in a coat and fedora coming toward him so he raised his hand in greeting. "Hello." He said with a grin as the guy walked up. "Im Christian but you can call me Chris if you want." He introduced himself to Mr. fedora. @TrippyVirus

Whitley woke up to the sound of voices near her bush and peeked her head over, eyes scanning the garden. A couple meters away stood Rodney and a girl she did not recognize. The buff man had taken her hand and they were conversing. Her slited pupils widened as she looked at the girl. Her heart fluttered and she gave a lovely sigh. The girl was extremely beautiful. More beautiful than any she had seen. Then again, she hadn't seen many girls in her time on the island. Nonetheless, girl, and maybe humans in general, had always fascinated Whitley. She had always wondered what it felt like to have feet. To walk around like a normal girl. Not that she didn't like her tail, but a change would be nice for Whitley.

((cough little mermaid cough))

@Zombocalypse @Thalia Raiz

Christian turned loked over at a guy in a coat and fedora coming toward him so he raised his hand in greeting. "Hello." He said with a grin as the guy walked up. "Im Christian but you can call me Chris if you want." He introduced himself to Mr. fedora. @TrippyVirus

"My name is Smith, but you can call me Smithy if you like." Smith replied to Chris with a smile. "So... Where is your dorm?"

Chris nodded. "Ill call you Smithy." He said with  grin.  His eyebrows shot up when he saw Smithys wings. "Not bad. How do you like mine?¿?¿" He sid and made a flaming wing appear on his right and a ice wing on his left. "I can choose between ice or fire but cant actually fly, well at least not yet." He explained and made the wing dissapear. @TrippyVirus

Chris nodded. "Ill call you Smithy." He said with  grin.  His eyebrows shot up when he saw Smithys wings. "Not bad. How do you like mine?¿?¿" He sid and made a flaming wing appear on his right and a ice wing on his left. "I can choose between ice or fire but cant actually fly, well at least not yet." He explained and made the wing dissapear. @TrippyVirus

"I suck at flying. Heck, I flied here without a helicopter. I had to carry everything." He put on his coat. "So what is your dorm number?"

"I suck at flying. Heck, I flied here without a helicopter. I had to carry everything." He put on his coat. "So what is your dorm number?"

Chris shrugged and laughed. "I dunno, forgot to ask and I misplaced my information sheet so ill have to ask someone who would know I guess." Chris said.

Chris shrugged and laughed. "I dunno, forgot to ask and I misplaced my information sheet so ill have to ask someone who would know I guess." Chris said.

"Come on, its not that hard to find your info sheet in this giant of a campus." Smith was being sarcastic.

She grabbed his hand, shaking it. "It's nice to meet you, Rodney. Which dorm do you live in? Not to sound too forward, just in case we wanna hang out some time," she said with a smile.  Inside she didn't know whether to be attracted to this guy, or repulsed. She could tell he was the guy that got any girl he wanted. She tell why. She could see the outline of huge muscles under his shirt. But honestly, she wanted to get to know him a little better before she judged him.

@Zombocalypse @Thalia Raiz @RomanticDaffodil

From behind Hope is the masked gentleman Maxwell. Max turned his head slightly could of sworn that somebody was watching both Rodney and Hope. He turned to Rodney and approached him," Seems this introduction is going quite well, and greetings, I am Maxwell L. Fates. I do say you are one of the fittest individuals I've seen in my life." Max offers to shake Rodney's hand.

Chris laughed. "Haha ya except i lost it back home in canada. So that makes a tiny bit harder." He started walking. "Cmon lets find some other peeps." @TrippyVirus

@MightyRussianFellow

Ragnar pointed over to Craestus and Wesley walked over with an affable grin. 

"You're Lenar Craestus correct?" Wesley looked up at him as Lenar dwarfed the man comparison. 

"Yes, I am," Lenar smirked, presumably sizing Wesley up,  "Don't bother trying to spell my surname right- Just Lenar." 

"Nice to meet you Lenar."

'I'm guessing this guy isn't completely human' Wesley thought analyzing the boy in front of him. 'He looks kinda tired, too tired almost if he actually didn't take a helicopter, and I didn't see any other helicopters on my way here... Also Judging from the smell of ozone around him and the water fringed on his trousers its a possibility that he came here through some other methods. Definitely so... Further more "Craestus" is Latin in origin. Well it does make sense sort of... Roots in Italy? Perhaps.. Or just some cultural collusion I suppose?' The tall boy in front of Wesley then turned to a very-well dress servant in a fully bespoken suit. And to Wesley's amusement Lenar started to what most many would refer to as gliding. It was a very fluid motion and very elegant in manner.  'Alright, that confirms my suspicions' Wesley sighed and raised a brow 'this guy definitely is not human... but show off much!? Man, I wish I had special powers! These kids are amazing.'

"May you show us the way to room number 227?"  The boy politely gestured to a tall, formally dressed servant seemingly bespoken from head to heel. The servant turned immediately and nodded his head before immediately walking over to the main compound in a stiff rigid, yet open fashion. Lenar stroked his hair and shot a quick inquisitive glance at Wesley to which Wesley shrugged.

"Don't worry kid-I mean fellow academic associate! I er... Go on ahead. I'll be following you don't worry. And if I get lost, well that's on me." Wesley knocked on his head and chuckled a bit. He glanced up at the sky real quick and started to distantly trail after their guide.

As Chris walked he was constantly on the lookout for more people. "So Smithy, tell me about yourself. Where you from?¿?¿" He asked his new comrade curiously. @TrippyVirus.

As Chris walked he was constantly on the lookout for more people. "So Smithy, tell me about yourself. Where you from?¿?¿" He asked his new comrade curiously. @TrippyVirus.

"Saskatchewan, Canada." "I am a half angel cause of my father being an angel and my mother a human." He laughed. "I'm 15. I'm WAAAY over the average height of a 15 year old."

"Don't worry kid-I mean fellow academic associate! I er... Go on ahead. I'll be following you don't worry. And if I get lost, well that's on me." Weasley said in a strange tone...

Lenar turned stunningly, continuing to walk backwards - it wasn't too hard, since he simply adaptated gravity on his body for backwards walking.

"Oh-Okay" His gasp combined with "Okay", but still enough for a person with muthafukin ears good earshot to notice it. Lenar turned, and continued gliding normally after the servant. He quickly set thoughts about stranger in deep angle of his mind, and simply enjoyed the landscape. It was a tropical zone here, much southern than Skiathos is, so Lenar decided to change for that: in an elegant flick of hair, his natural brown hair became a bit wavy, lighter and had a bit of blue shadowing on it; his skin changed to a bit darker tone; his clothes lighten up, like if dying lightbulb was charged from battery; Lenar also noted that Weasley was a bit lower than him, so, with a painful grimace, he shrieked a bit to the level of Weasley - Lenar didn't like to stand out.

"It is certainly beautiful here" He muttered under his breath, as servant turned, and stood by their room.

"Your room, Sirs. Have a pleasurable time here" Cold servant said giving them keys, mimicking something like a warm smile, and darting off. Lenar put in the key, and opened the door. Room was light, had two beds, and a neat interior. Lenar gently moved inside, stepping away from door instantaneously, and letting Weasley inside. His bag and backpack simply froze in air at one point when he was walking, and remained without a single movement until Lenar gestured them to land on the bed. 

"I wonder where they got money to build this awesomeness" Teenager breathed out warmly, sitting on bed.

@Oddball

"Wondering where they got the money for this place?" Wesley responded rhetorically as he started unloading his suitcase. Well thats beyond me... 'Also what else is beyond me is that... This guy can literally change form? For real? And he did it so casually!? That amount of power could be used for any amount of things... Can he teach me how to do that? Heh, I kid...' 

"I don't have the answer to that, I bet Ragnar does however... I suppose we could go find the time to bother him later." Wesley began to analyse the room carefully gathering some things from his suitcase.

He pulled out some strange looking bands that he wrapped around his hands. Lenar looked at  Wesley with curiosity, examining the bands. Before he could pose a question however, Wesley opened the window which was not the most immediate floor to the ground and quickly jumped out leaving Lenar in slight distress.

"I'm fine!" A voice shouted from outside the window, I'm just gonna check on some of the others. And if I am not mistaken there is a garden below us.There might be some others for us to meet!" The voice came from Wesley who was scaling the side of the building with some strange type of climbing bands on his hands. "You coming Craestus!?" 

@MightyRussianFellow

"You coming Craestus!?" Weasley said in an affectionate manner - far more affectionate for his age. Lenar smirked, and with an elegant movement jumped out of the window, slowly floating down like an elegant leaf. His feet quietly touched the ground, as Lenar raised his head, moving hair out of his eyes and neatly putting it on side.

"Okay - I'm here" Teen said, looking directly into eyes of Weasley. It was his manner of doing it - everyone in his family always stared each other in the eyes, showing deep respect in that movement. Lenar admired that Weasley had pretty eyes - unrecognizable colour at first, which then slowly opens like a flower.

"Let's start going, shall we?" Lenar said, trying to ease off this kind of situation. Indeed, Weasley had pretty eyes.

@Oddball

@MightyRussianFellow

"Indeed, lets." Wesley's new friend beamed with satifaction as he replied.
Wesley dropped on the ground after reaching a certain safe height.'Woah, that was some intense eye on eye action right there' Wesley was sweating. 'Kid was staring at me so intensely with those innocent eyes... Reminds me of my son-in-law...Those are the eyes of a man who is determined with kinship! A manly bond! Of manly men! Of the straight and proper kind! Or at least I hope so... Me being the first to crush this guy's first magical highschool romance? Hate to be that guy... But if push comes to pull...  But again one could interpret that deep penetrating eye contact session as confirmation of a friend! Thats how they do it in Greece right!? I see I have been so foolish I've totally ignored cultural backgrounds therefore; I SHALL STARE AT HIM WITH THE SAME EYES HE IS USING TO STARE AT ME!Foolish but full of spark! Heheh, I had such eyes when I was a young strapping-lad... Ahem.. I am still one now, but I'd always do good to remind myself that I am probably the oldest person here... Probably...'

As the two made their way from the building the came across the Garden. The garden was a beautiful place with the sun aloft in the air full bloom. Many plants flourished there with an interestingly large patch of azaleas and armeria flowers.  It was peaceful several students appeared to be talking... A very muscular man,  a woman, a person veiled with a mask of intrigue... and a... a snake? But more importantly a snake with a woman's upper half...

@Fear Fates @RomanticDaffodil @Zombocalypse @Thalia Raiz

Immediately Wesley jumped in front of Lenar and flung out his arms in order to defend him. "Get back Lenar its a monster!" 

Lenar just looked at Wesley simply puzzled. The others who were talking right in front of him looked at the idiot who was yelling so loud in a peaceful place.

At first, Lenar was clearly staring at Weasley like if checking his mental health. After a second, Lenar held his left arm to his belly tightly, with second covering his face. He leaned casually, but sounds that he exclaimed were still heard -

it was laughing.

"Oh-Oh my god" Lenar said in pause between quieted laughing "You really are a gentleman are you?" He asked rhetorically, quickly calming himself, and standing lightly. 

"Excuse him: He's a gentleman, it's a diagnosis. My name is Lenar, Lenar Craestus" He said to a neat looking snake-woman. "I suppose you are a Naga, correct? Damn, I wonder if there are some manticores walking around here" 

It was true. What if other monsters were also in the school? Yep, that would be interesting to see. Woman's anatomy - nevertheless - was very interesting: beauty of transformation of hips bones into tail bones was magnificent. He wondered if he could get an x-ray photo of her tail...

"This is Weasley Grimm, my roommate" Lenar said in a tone that there is nothing expect friendship here...

for now nothing expect friendship...

@Oddball@RomanticDaffodil

At first, Lenar was clearly staring at Weasley like if checking his mental health. After a second, Lenar held his left arm to his belly tightly, with second covering his face. He leaned casually, but sounds that he exclaimed were still heard -

it was laughing.

"Oh-Oh my god" Lenar said in pause between quieted laughing "You really are a gentleman are you?" He asked rhetorically, quickly calming himself, and standing lightly. 

"Excuse him: He's a gentleman, it's a diagnosis. My name is Lenar, Lenar Craestus" He said to a neat looking snake-woman. "I suppose you are a Naga, correct? Damn, I wonder if there are some manticores walking around here" 

It was true. What if other monsters were also in the school? Yep, that would be interesting to see. Woman's anatomy - nevertheless - was very interesting: beauty of transformation of hips bones into tail bones was magnificent. He wondered if he could get an x-ray photo of her tail...

"This is Weasley Grimm, my roommate" Lenar said in a tone that there is nothing expect friendship here...

for now nothing expect friendship...

@Oddball@RomanticDaffodil

"This is Weasley Grimm, my roommate" Lenar said in a tone that there is nothing expect friendship here..."

Maxwell turned towards Weasley and Lenar, turning away to offer a chance to shake Rodney's hand due to a sudden entrance by the duo," My, my, quite the entrance I dare say. My names is Maxwell L. Fates." Tips his top hat and turns to women next to him," This is Miss Hope." Max steps aside showing Rodney, " And this is Rodney, whom I was going to be acquainted till your sudden appearance, Mr. Weasley, and Mr. Lenar." As Maxwell finished his introduction he looked at [SIZE=14.6667px]Whitley," Though I haven't met the Missus over at the bushes there." Tilting his head intriguingly. "Neither the less, Hello to you both." Maxwell said making a waving gesture but with on long stroke. [/SIZE]

@Oddball @RomanticDaffodil@Zombocalypse@Thalia Raiz@MightyRussianFellow

Smith looks at the window, and he sees five people in the Garden. "Hey, Chris. I've found a group in the Garden." Smith pointed to the window. "Should we go?" @Talon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back