• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
"I-Is something wrong?" Asked Dakshesh lowering his hand. He also stopped smiling Mildly concerned for Motheal's lack of emotion as well.
"What do you mean?" He asked raising a brow and gave him a questioning look. He didn't think there was something wrong. Perhaps it was a misperception. Motheal brushed aside some of his bright blonde hair from his face. His pale lips pursed a little then he bit his lip In thought . "Hrm...I should go go work on my project but....I'm going to need to go replinish my energy.....perhaps you know where I can find some food? It seems my body can't handle not eating for three days..." he asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked raising a brow and gave him a questioning look. He didn't think there was something wrong. Perhaps it was a misperception. Motheal brushed aside some of his bright blonde hair from his face. His pale lips pursed a little then he bit his lip In thought . "Hrm...I should go go work on my project but....I'm going to need to go replinish my energy.....perhaps you know where I can find some food? It seems my body can't handle not eating for three days..." he asked.
"But the bell hasn't ring yet and to go now would be to cut class." Said Dakshesh.​

"But the bell hasn't ring yet and to go now would be to cut class." Said Dakshesh.​
"Perhaps...perhaps not.. hmm...thought my studies are kinda different.." he answered simply. That was when of all things Mizzy came galloping down hill quickly before tumbling losing all balance and slid down landing face first into the ground with a squeak. She had stayed there for a moment or two before bringing her self up shakily and brushed herself off.

Dakshesh looked at Montheal sternly. That was untill he heard a centaur trip and fall in the distance. He quickly slithered around and telepathized to Mizzy "Oh my goodness, are you okay?!"

Dakshesh looked at Montheal sternly. That was untill he heard a centaur trip and fall in the distance. He quickly slithered around and telepathized to Mizzy "Oh my goodness, are you okay?!"

Mizuki felt a tad dizzy holding her head trying to understand what exactly just happened just now. How the heck did she just trip of all things. She blinked a little before her emerald eyes widened at the Naga before blubbering in Japanese Her face reddening as she was quite embarrassed someone saw her little accident. She exhaled puffing up her cheeks smack her hands on her face as if trying to get herself recomposed. She then awkwardly smiled. "I-i t-t-think....so....maybe. .."

"Well I eveything you told eachother about yourself since I could hear it" he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back