• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
((Sorriesies))

Ilina would approach the currently outside class like a good little girl, stumbling and slipping as she barely maintained her balance walking and falling face first into the teacher. well, she was the new student in need of introduction. she greeted in an innocent but also childish and grating tone, "i'm the new student who just transferred here." her curtsey was a bit too high. but she only seemed to hope the teacher would stop her from falling face first into the ground. either, the introduction would occur after she was helped up, or after she was stopped from falling into the teacher.
Mike watch the girl fall to the floor and then went over and helping the up. "You Alright?"

((Sorriesies))

Ilina would approach the currently outside class like a good little girl, stumbling and slipping as she barely maintained her balance walking and falling face first into the teacher. well, she was the new student in need of introduction. she greeted in an innocent but also childish and grating tone, "i'm the new student who just transferred here." her curtsey was a bit too high. but she only seemed to hope the teacher would stop her from falling face first into the ground. either, the introduction would occur after she was helped up, or after she was stopped from falling into the teacher.

((Omg i missed this message entirely. Shiiit! Mind if I kind reply to it at a late point? The Outcast The Outcast

(( Umbrie Umbrie if you allow me to reply this would be the reply. If not then I guess you kinda just fell flat on your face and Lucius is apprently the biggest asshole of all time.))

Lucius would look to the girl as she stumbled and fell onto him. He caught her and smiled as he helped her regain her footing "Just pick a partner. Dont worry no one bites. You didnt miss much today."

(( Umbrie Umbrie if you allow me to reply this would be the reply. If not then I guess you kinda just fell flat on your face and Lucius is apprently the biggest asshole of all time.))

Lucius would look to the girl as she stumbled and fell onto him. He caught her and smiled as he helped her regain her footing "Just pick a partner. Dont worry no one bites. You didnt miss much today."

((its finesies))

the Little girl curiously responded as her footing was assisted. "are there any partners left at the moment?" she seemed to peer around looking for lone pupils a bit nervously. "i'm a Shaman, the Elements are my Sword as well as my Armor." it was a simple metaphor that was unusual for a small child to use.

Lucius smiled and he put his hands at his side "A wielder of the elements?" He asked with a smile "What would you say if I told you I am a living embodiment of the elements." He nudged her before looking to Mike "Mike you wouldnt kind taking her as a sparring partner?" He asked with a smile before turning to Thana "Now everyone get with your partners. I will now demonstrate your first defensive technique." He said in a commanding tone
Tsutarji Tsutarji Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf Tonstad39 Tonstad39 Umbrie Umbrie The Outcast The Outcast

Lucius smiled and he put his hands at his side "A wielder of the elements?" He asked with a smile "What would you say if I told you I am a living embodiment of the elements." He nudged her before looking to Mike "Mike you wouldnt kind taking her as a sparring partner?" He asked with a smile before turning to Thana "Now everyone get with your partners. I will now demonstrate your first defensive technique." He said in a commanding tone
Tsutarji Tsutarji Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf Tonstad39 Tonstad39 Umbrie Umbrie The Outcast The Outcast
He nodded and looked at her.
"Ready?" He asked
((its finesies))

the Little girl curiously responded as her footing was assisted. "are there any partners left at the moment?" she seemed to peer around looking for lone pupils a bit nervously. "i'm a Shaman, the Elements are my Sword as well as my Armor." it was a simple metaphor that was unusual for a small child to use.

He nodded and looked at her.
"Ready?" He asked

the Little girl gave her smile. ready for the demonstration of a defensive technique, despite being familiar with a few defenses of her own, though her Shamanistic Magic was mostly offensive. so her defensive techniques themselves were weaker than her offensive ones.

Raven grinned from ear to ear as he dropped a barely living Tatsu onto the floor, his body badly beaten, his eyes were wide open but it appeared as if his mind was broken. Walking over to Tsubaki he grinned as the room turned black. "There's my little guard puppy, it's a shame I had to do this my dear but it must be done or you and your father will never learn, just like your mother" laughing as he kissed the top of her head paralyzingly Tsubaki's body as Tatsu was lifted off the ground and torn limb from limb the. Devoured by hell hounds I front of her. His blood painting the floor and room. From within the darkness Raven faded, eyes and mouth appearing all around her. "Its a shame but I have a replacement for him now" raven stood holding Tsubaki in his arms as her blood drained from her neck into his mouth. Licking the wound a rose formed on her neck, thorns encircling the rest, a curse mark. Placing Tsubaki back down on the bed he faded into her shadow. Snapping his fingers as he did so released her, allowing her to scream loudly as she gazed at her fathers mangled corpse.

After a few moments he stepped from Tsubaki's shadow, once she stopped screaming. "You didn't know that your mother was the dragon and you are my daughter runt!" He yelled throwing Tsubaki over his shoulder before heading out of the nurses office and towards the forest. "You are nothing Like Scarlett or Yuki.....neither of them were so careless as to get kidnapped and brainwashed!" Stopping at the center of the school he set Tsubaki down on a bent wiping a bit of blood from her cheek.

"D-Daddy where am I?" She asked Raven, looking around confused as a streak of her hair turned crimson red, as did her eyes.

ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic @ anyone else

After a few moments he stepped from Tsubaki's shadow, once she stopped screaming. "You didn't know that your mother was the dragon and you are my daughter runt!" He yelled throwing Tsubaki over his shoulder before heading out of the nurses office and towards the forest. "You are nothing Like Scarlett or Yuki.....neither of them were so careless as to get kidnapped and brainwashed!" Stopping at the center of the school he set Tsubaki down on a bent wiping a bit of blood from her cheek.

"D-Daddy where am I?" She asked Raven, looking around confused as a streak of her hair turned crimson red, as did her eyes.

ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic @ anyone else
Mary appeared near them and looked at raven. She did not have a friendly look on her face as she asked. "What is going on here"

"This isn't your concern, it's a family problem" Raven told Mary as he brushed his silver hair from his face and then pulled some glasses from his pocket and sat next to Tsubaki pulling a book from his coat. Sighing he rubbed Tsubaki's head. "My daughter here was kidnapped my from kingdom by her own bodyguard, I've already dealt with him, I've restored her memory and had planned on returning home with her unless you can guarantee her safety?" Looking up from his book at Mary. "Although I feel as if I've left a mess in your nurses office, but I'm being a bit rude, My name is Raven, I'm the current ruler of the kingdom of night" standing he put the book to his chest and bowed.
The Outcast The Outcast

"This isn't your concern, it's a family problem" Raven told Mary as he brushed his silver hair from his face and then pulled some glasses from his pocket and sat next to Tsubaki pulling a book from his coat. Sighing he rubbed Tsubaki's head. "My daughter here was kidnapped my from kingdom by her own bodyguard, I've already dealt with him, I've restored her memory and had planned on returning home with her unless you can guarantee her safety?" Looking up from his book at Mary. "Although I feel as if I've left a mess in your nurses office, but I'm being a bit rude, My name is Raven, I'm the current ruler of the kingdom of night" standing he put the book to his chest and bowed.
The Outcast The Outcast
Mary studded him for a moment then said. "Im mary the headmaster of this place. I can guarantee her safety here in this school" she said and the snapped her figures and the mess in the nurses offering was gone.

"It's a pleasure to Meet you Mistress Mary, May I ask if it isn't too bold what kind of being you are?" Raven gently taking her hand and kissing it. "I'm glad that you can protect her, but what of the rest of your staff? Her sister can be quite a handful if she were to visit"

Tsubaki rolled onto her side pulling her wings around herself "Ms. Mary....I think I'm hungry...." her stomach growling as her face flushed red.
The Outcast The Outcast

"It's a pleasure to Meet you Mistress Mary, May I ask if it isn't too bold what kind of being you are?" Raven gently taking her hand and kissing it. "I'm glad that you can protect her, but what of the rest of your staff? Her sister can be quite a handful if she were to visit"

Tsubaki rolled onto her side pulling her wings around herself "Ms. Mary....I think I'm hungry...." her stomach growling as her face flushed red.
The Outcast The Outcast
"Even if I could say what I was the last time we where mentioned was before the understanding of time" Mary said. She then looked at tusbaki. "Would would you like?" She asked her

Tsubaki looked over at Mary peeking out from her wings. "Would blood be out of the question?" She asked nervously as she sat up placing her hands in her lap.

"Ah, no need to say any more, what we would call your kind would be ghosts, and I don't mean the dead kind" Raven looked back at Tsubaki "I would make a suggestion myself darling but I'm sure that isn't allowed here and would be frowned upon." Turning back to Mary "Mistress Mary, if I could also be so bold again, may I ask you to join me for something to eat? At an actual establishment not a citizen"
The Outcast The Outcast

Last edited:
Ilina watched the demonstration after she made it to Mike, who might as well be her assigned partner. her attacks and defenses were quick from her fey reflexes, but she was clearly clumsy and her defenses weren't the most potent out there. her magic worked better than her physiology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back