• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tonstad39 Tonstad39

"Rituals? None that I'm aware of. Though then again I was left out with a lot of stuff." Thana said. She may have been born and raised in vampire land but she sometimes felt she knew little about vampires at times.

Tsubaki ran out of the school building, going into the woods she slid down onto her knees holding herself as the ground beneath her started freezing. Crying her ice overtook the trees then sprung up into spikes as they formed a wall around her. Her ice soon formed a barrier around the entirety of the woods. She wanted to be alone, so she could never hurt anyone again.
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic
((She couldnt leave she was encased in a lightning cage....))

(I have no idea how to start, but I'll try)
And old man with an unshaven face, and a thinning head emerges from the broom closet in the school hallway. He then proceeded to grab a mop and a bucket, which he used to clean the filthy floors. It was his first day on the job, and he didn't mind doing any of the mundane tasks of being a janitor, rather he enjoyed cleaning. He couldn't stand it when things were out of order or dirty, which is why he decided to apply for a job as a janitor. For surely students would make a mess of a school, and what better should he do than to clean it up after them?
@anyonewhowantstointeractwiththischaracter

Tonstad39 Tonstad39

"It's sorta the same if one can shift to that of a feline. Which I can do but the person is knkt suppose to shift to feline forms only. I can go to many form." Thana said and shrugged.

"Oh my goodness, same here!" said Ningasa "I can shapeshift into anything that's alive, whitch where I come from is unbelievably useful"

(anyone have a character they can annoy mothy with? XD)

Everyone Everyone and anyone who looks at this

Motheal exhaled deeply as he drew several symbols on a sheet of paper in bright red ink. He had been and still was trying to figure out a rather complex looking equation. sheets of white paper remained sprawled out messily all over the floor and table. anyone who wasn't paying attention properly could merely assume that the boy was trying to figure some outrageous math equation at first glance but it actually seemed to be a runic equation and next to it he had various pictures of anatomy as well as drawn out blue prints and designs. this was motheal's current project, he was creating a sort of chimra and he was so close to completing all the elements needed to bring about the beast. he glanced over at his designs and made a small edit to the chest eyes widening. that was it. he could balance his magic and the electricity with a metal brace embedded in the chest and spine. perhaps it wouldn't explode or melt this time. he was not too happy about what had happened last time. he quickly stood up and cleaned up his papers picking them up and straightening them before setting them inside his book. he picked up his work space and left the library quickly practically rushing down the hallway. he had to get started and alert his mentor of his findings. as he hurried down the halls, nexus appeared floating behind him in a ball of purple smoke before taking form as he followed his master. "big break through?"
"indeed."
"what are you going to do now ?" nexus asked simply and chuckled.
"go gather parts perhaps....you mind taking a more human form? you'll freak people out,stupid fuzz butt." the necromancer answered with a deep sigh.
"heh. you just think i'm sexy..."
"no. i dont"
"you do.."
" no..."
"yes!!! <3"
"i actually find you disgusting,nexus..."
"aw, dont be like that cutie"

upon catching his breath from slithering diwn the hill, he decided to mess with one of the students within the campus. He decided to telepathise to a random moving soul in his native language (Whitch happened to be Montheal) "நீங்கள் ஒரு முட்டாள் கண்ட் உள்ளன" Dakshesh snickered to himself hoping whatever soul it was didn't understand his insult.

upon catching his breath from slithering diwn the hill, he decided to mess with one of the students within the campus. He decided to telepathise to a random moving soul in his native language (Whitch happened to be Montheal) "நீங்கள் ஒரு முட்டாள் கண்ட் உள்ளன" Dakshesh snickered to himself hoping whatever soul it was didn't understand his insult.

The necromancer looked directly at nexus rather intensely with his eerie glowing lavender. " nexus...change form. Now." He growled and the floating ball of smoke formed human like with dark rabbit ears and tail but it wasn't like your typical bunny boy, he had a row of sharp teeth and claws but at the same time he was finely dressed and darkness eminated around him. This wasn't his full form. Motheal then proceeded to draw a circle in the air snipping his fingers like scissors before tearing open a hole in the space which had a pink ring around it. He stepped through slowly leaving the hole open behind him. A hole shortly tore open in front of the naga and out stepped the necromancer.

Dkshesh looked upon the apparrant human in a suprised manner saying "W-Who are you!" Dakshesh proceeded to coil around him telepathizing "What are your means of being here" Dakshesh gripped his tail around Montheal, but not hard enough as to suffocate him. At this point Dakshesh's torso was at Montheal's eye level, he used his lower left hand to stoke Montheal's head, messing up his hair.

Last edited:
Dkshesh looked upon the apparrant dark bunnyboy in a suprised manor sayimg "W-What is this beast!" Dakshesh proceeded to coil around the dark bunny boy telepathizing "What are your means of being here" Dakshesh gripped his tail around Montheal, but not hard enough as to suffocate him. At this point Dakshesh's torso was at Montheal's eye level, he used his lower left hand to stoke Montheal's head and ears.

(Mothy isn't a rabbit...his servant spirit nexus is. Motheal looks human like...)

Motheal found him self snatched up and coiled around by the naga. He was caught off guard and let out a girlish moan as his face turned red. "Get off me damn it!" He snapped hissing irritability as his sharp fangs showed. Motheal was not a mere human and that was starting to show more. That was when nexus stepped through calmly then grinned devilishly."well,well,well. master cheating on me much?"the spirit asked and motheal growled. "s-shut up!"

Dkshesh looked upon the apparrant human in a suprised manner saying "W-Who are you!" Dakshesh proceeded to coil around him telepathizing "What are your means of being here" Dakshesh gripped his tail around Montheal, but not hard enough as to suffocate him. At this point Dakshesh's torso was at Montheal's eye level, he used his lower left hand to stoke Montheal's head, messing up his hair.

"I won't let you go until you tell me why your here" said Dakshesh frankly not seeing Montheal's fangs. He still continued to pet Montheal while taunting "Ahh yes, a pet human, people back home would defiantly be amused by human with a part snake trainer" Dakshesh still spitefully coiled around the necromancer relishing every moment of it.

"I won't let you go until you tell me why your here" said Dakshesh frankly not seeing Montheal's fangs. He still continued to pet Montheal while taunting "Ahh yes, a pet human, people back home would defiantly be amused by human with a part snake trainer" Dakshesh still spitefully coiled around the necromancer relishing every moment of it.

motheal then began to fight it and hissed loudly before biting down roughly sinking his fangs in. he started digging in his claws as he tried to push his way out. somthing snapped and popped as a set of bone like wings burst from his back as blood dripped down his back side. he managed to push himself free thanks to his wings and get into the air above the naga as his eyes glowed deeply. "HOW DARE YOU! i am a student and the son of death. first you insult me then you dare to hold me in such a....lewd...way. i have a boyfriend already you friggin pervert! i aslo have no time for blundering idiots! " he snarled deeply as blood seeped down his own backside as he summoned his scythe. motheal was beyond pissed. nexus then piped up. "oh dear,you pissed him off..."

motheal then began to fight it and hissed loudly before biting down roughly sinking his fangs in. he started digging in his claws as he tried to push his way out. somthing snapped and popped as a set of bone like wings burst from his back as blood dripped down his back side. he managed to push himself free thanks to his wings and get into the air above the naga as his eyes glowed deeply. "HOW DARE YOU! i am a student and the son of death. first you insult me then you dare to hold me in such a....lewd...way. i have a boyfriend already you friggin pervert! i aslo have no time for blundering idiots! " he snarled deeply as blood seeped down his own backside as he summoned his scythe. motheal was beyond pissed. nexus then piped up. "oh dear,you pissed him off..."
Dakshesh uncouled while cringing in pain, rubbing the scratch and claw marks with the forks of his tail, both sub rails coupling around an injured piece of main tail. 'Insult me, what could he-' Dakshesh briefly thought "WAIT, YOUR THE ONE I TELEPATHIZED!?" He said "H-How did you understand Tamil?!" Dakshesh was surprised that a student of pale complexion understood his native tongue. Dakshesh held up his laptop bag as a sort of shield for his slithering ability was currently handicapped.

Out of the nearby broom closet, an old man holding a broom comes out. "Hang on hang on hang on you're the son of death? I'll be calling you Mary Sue from now on then. And you, what's your deal. I'm a human. That's racist. You shouldn't be racist against humans."
Dakshesh uncouled while cringing in pain, rubbing the scratch and claw marks with the forks of his tail, both sub rails coupling around an injured piece of main tail. 'Insult me, what could he-' Dakshesh briefly thought "WAIT, YOUR THE ONE I TELEPATHIZED!?" He said "H-How did you understand Tamil?!" Dakshesh was surprised that a student of pale complexion understood his native tongue. Dakshesh held up his laptop bag as a sort of shield for his slithering ability was currently handicapped.

Out of the nearby broom closet, an old man holding a broom comes out. "Hang on hang on hang on you're the son of death? I'll be calling you Mary Sue from now on then. And you, what's your deal. I'm a human. That's racist. You shouldn't be racist against humans."
(they are outside, Dakshesh had finished his excercizes for a self defense class, the nearest building would be twenty yards away!)

motheal exhaled deeply regaining his composure and came back down to the ground. he held onto his scythe firmly just in case the naga attempted anything. "try anything again and i'll use you for spare parts for my chimera....." he hissed licking the blood from his fangs letting his skeletal wings fold together adsorbing back into his backside. "yes...and that was rather rude mind you. " he huffed annoyed. "i know alot of languages,comes in handy when i'm traveling between the dimensions from my own...."

motheal exhaled deeply regaining his composure and came back down to the ground. he held onto his scythe firmly just in case the naga attempted anything. "try anything again and i'll use you for spare parts for my chimera....." he hissed licking the blood from his fangs letting his skeletal wings fold together adsorbing back into his backside. "yes...and that was rather rude mind you. " he huffed annoyed. "i know alot of languages,comes in handy when i'm traveling between the dimensions from my own...."
Mary clapped her hands. "A new student, wonderful" she said to him with a smile. "And they already know about the different dimensions" she said and put her hand out for him. "Name is mary, welcome to my school"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back