• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Dark soul essence? And I stayed the night with some friends I made." Thana asked. Shadow barked and Thana looked at him and nodded. "Shadow says that your sent is the same from the room that I though was only mine." She said.

Tonstad39 Tonstad39

"Ah makes sense. I normally would go by scent but it's not fully good." Thana said with a small smile. "Shadow is the one with the best sense of smell." She said. "Oh um you don't have any issue with canines do you?" She asked calmly.

Tonstad39 Tonstad39

"No no, in fact, my uncle had a pet hyena named Ingandongo and I can even shapeshift to give him a playmate" said Ningasa giving a very toothy smile

Thana smiled lightly. "Then we should get along just fine." She said clearly happy. Shadow barked and soon laid down. He was slowly getting tired with standing so he laid down. (Something dealing the class or something)

Tonstad39 Tonstad39

Lucius watched Tsubaki leave and sighed. "One moment class. Remain here." He looked to Mike "Lead them up the hill and down 4 times. At top speed. Begin." He said before he burst into a flash of movement and he entered the school. He spotted tsubaki enter the bathroom and he listened from outside the door. He heard everything. His heart sank at her words and when she punched through the wall. He felt his foot encased in ice and he looked down just as jt melted. He opened the door to the bathroom to see Tsubaki leaning on Ace and he clenched his fist "Tsubaki! You were not dismissed from class." He had a pained expression on his face. He looked to her hand "And you have destroyed school property. And entered the boys bathroom." A gust of win came from Lucius's chest and seperated the two and quickly lightning shot around Tsubaki forming a cage of lightning. "Furthermore you have injured yourself." He looked to ace "You, leave. Now." He was serious. His tone that of pain and sadness, his expression bland and cold. Not the usual Lucius.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf The Outcast The Outcast

Last edited:
Lucius watched Tsubaki leave and sighed. "One moment class. Remain here." He looked to Mike "Lead them up the hill and down 4 times. At top speed. Begin." He said before he burst into a flash of movement and he entered the school. He spotted tsubaki enter the bathroom and he listened from outside the door. He heard everything. His heart sank at her words and when she punched through the wall. He felt his foot encased in ice and he looked down just as jt melted. He opened the door to the bathroom to see Tsubaki leaning on Ace and he clenched his fist "Tsubaki! You were not dismissed from class." He had a pained expression on his face. He looked to her hand "And you have destroyed school property." A gust of win came from Lucius's chest and seperated the two and quickly lightning shot around Tsubaki forming a cage of lightning. "Furthermore you have injured yourself." He looked to ace "You, leave. Now." He was serious. His tone that of pain and sadness, his expression bland and cold. Not the usual Lucius.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf The Outcast The Outcast
Mike nodded. "You heard the man lets go" HE said and began to run
Azukai Azukai
Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf
Tonstad39 Tonstad39

Ace shook his head. "Not until she is at the nurse" He told him.
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

As he went to kiss tsubaki he was zapped by the cage if lightning surrounding her and was sent 5 feet back into the wall and Lucius looked to him with a sigh "Why would you think of touching a person in a cage of lightning?"
The Outcast The Outcast Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
He stood up and dusted him self off "the bars seemed wide enough to squeeze my head though" He said, embarrassed.
(I thought tlements only consisted of Water, earth, air and fire

He stood up and dusted him self off "the bars seemed wide enough to squeeze my head though" He said, embarrassed.
(I thought tlements only consisted of Water, earth, air and fire
((Elements mean elements. earlier he was zapping himself with lightning to keeo himself awake))

He chuckled and wrapped his arm in cool water to stop any pain "Its ok, just get back to class. I'll take care of her."

Seeing the encounter happened Ningasa asked "so, should we get back to class?"

Dakshesh, meanwhile rapidly slithered up the hill under Mike's direction.

"We don't have a certain ruler. My uncle tries his best but he also hates the idea of vampires mingling with others." Thana said. "Although he loves me and I'm only half vampire." She said.

Tonstad39 Tonstad39

"My father doesn't want me intermingling with humans either" Said Ningasa "He always said that predator doesn't mate with its prey."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back