• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dakshesh was there on time while Ningasa arrived late. (I have homework, bai)
Lucius smiled as Thana arrived and he nodded in reply to tsubaki. "Yes Dragons that are wild and do not follow civil laws or customs are considered beasts. Same goes for me and my kind." He said as he continued to pace down the line. "Now, there is a trail in which everyday we will do 3 warmup laps on. You have 1 minute to stretch." He said before he looked to them as if saying 'get ready'
Tsutarji Tsutarji Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf The Outcast The Outcast Tonstad39 Tonstad39 Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf
Thana looked at Lucius and smiled lightly. She didn't stretch or anything for she basically already ran to get here, even if it was with vampiric speed.

ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tonstad39 Tonstad39 The Outcast The Outcast Tsutarji Tsutarji
"Are dragons considered beasts big brother?" Tsubaki asks as she raises her hand. Bouncing on the tips of her toes, excited about the new class she was in.
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic
Akira purred "But Lucius...its only common fun" she giggled and she kissed his nose then she sighed "i'll wait then " she said pouting and she sat down. before she ran past Tsubaki and into the shower,after she took her clothes off as well.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

(I I think I got everyone.
Ok look things have gone crazy right now. Characters we jumping around and shit, so im gonna move this to a hosted project to keep it organized. And most likely restart it.

"Big brother is being mean....you know dragons aren't very fast on land" Tsubaki said as she folded her wings up and sighed as she started to stretch out the rest of her body.

Dakshesh bunched his tail in a knot and only used his upper arms to do the pushups whereas Ningasa simply dropped and began doing the pushups
((He didnt say to do pushups? He only said that if they ised powers while running they would have to? Please make sure you understand whats going on before posting

Dakshesh slithered rapidly around the field within a group of students, he may not be able to run, but this was a good equivalent. Ningasa ran as well and ran at a low pass to concerve energy

Lucius continued to lead the class in a jog. He was running at a slow pace for himself. He could have lapped the course 3 times by now but this was conditioning. No powers or advantages allowed. All physical strength and skill. He continued to lead them and they came to a tall hill and he held his hand up as signal to prepare to stop. And then the signal for stop and he stopped. "Form a line facing me, shoulder to shoulder." He said as he stood with his back to the hill.
The Outcast The Outcast Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf @everyoneelse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back