• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tsubaki cut the shower off. Still half asleep she went back to Lucius's room in a towel "all yours Akira" waving sleepily as she passed by them. Face planting on his bed she yawned and passed back out.

Akira purred "But Lucius...its only common fun" she giggled and she kissed his nose then she sighed "i'll wait then " she said pouting and she sat down. before she ran past Tsubaki and into the shower,after she took her clothes off as well.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Lucius stepped into the kitchen and water would begin to rain down onto him freezing and dipersing into nothingness just before it woukd hit the ground. Dirt flowing off him with the water and him becoming clean afterwards. He smiled as he looked around. Not a single thing was wet besudes him. He raised his right hand out. All five fingers spread as he smiles and the water in his hair clothes and body suddenly left intona ball of water that floated infront of him. Closing his hand the ball turned to ice and he put it in the sink. He quickly grabbed two, pans two bowls, some eggs, peppers, onions and salt. He then proceeded to cook with them and he made egg and chees with pepper and onion omlets. The peppers and onions being perfectly spread out inside the gooey cheese inside. "BREAKSFAST!" He yelled with a smile as hebset them onto four plates with 4 glasses sof orange juice
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf

Akira gasped and she went out of the shower, she dried off, her horns were still wet but it was fine " I'm coming " she said and she gasped when her towel dropped in front of Tsubaki and she blushed "sorry.." she said getting dress and she bent down and kissed her nose " Cmon wake up sleepy" she said.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

"I don't want to wake up Ali..." Tsubaki pulling her wings around herself as she curled up in a ball. Opening one eye slightly she started sniffing the air. Still half asleep she started flapping her wings, seeming to float down to the kitchen. Her tail wrapped around Akira's waist as she brought her too. "Food...." she groaned, almost acting like a zombie.
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Tsutarji Tsutarji

Akira blushed and she sat beside tsubaki "Wait did you call me Ali?" she asked sitting beside her and she hugged her, she wrapped her demon tail around Tsubaki's dragon tail "Yay food" she said kissing Tsubaki's cheek.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Lucius sighed as he set their plates down in front of them and their glasses if OJ before he too sat down "Wheres Thana?" He asked as he cut his omlet with his fork. It was still early and the sun had just began to rise. "Also I thought you two liked me." He teases
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

Akira blushed "we do...i think.." she said and she giggled before she looked down at her for and she smiled happily "She's still asleep" she said and she looked at him "I still like you"

"Ekk!" Akira said and she grabbed his shirt and she sighed "Aren't you a little old for me ?" she asked and she kissed his nose " I'm pretty sure i'm only 17 " She said giggling.
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Akira blushed and she pushed him away but he just came back and kissed her " ...." she said and she sighed as she kissed him back " Lucius i'm gonna kill you..." she said and she sighed " Dates first dead man" she said blushing.

Lucius smirked and he chuckled "Kill me? Oh you wouldnt do that. After all you do like it when I do this..." he said as he kissed her again. This time one hand on her cheek caressing her and he gave her a long deep kiss before pulling away and winking
Tsutarji Tsutarji

Akira blushed and she looked at him "Rape i call rape" she said jumping on him and she nuzzled his neck " You know i can die and i can grow old " she said and she shivered

"Oh....now I'm just getting jealous" Tsubaki said as she stretched. Her plate already clean "did I pronounce it wrong? Sorry Aki" taking her plate and cup to the sink she placed it in and rinsed it all off. "Thanks for the good big brother" Tsubaki stood next to him wagging her tail, her arms loosely behind her back. "Big brother I want a kiss like that too"
Tsutarji Tsutarji ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic

Dakshesh noisily slithered down the stairs after having spent a quiet evening in his room. he was never much of a morning person, so he slithered out the door to see what the cafeteria had.

Akira blushed and she walked to Tsubaki and she kissed Tsu a little before she smirked " Hmm i wanna make you kiss me " she said smiling and she hugged her close.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Lucius chuckled and leant down splitting the two apart and he said "Now now, Tsubaki no need to be jealous. You only have to ask." He smirked as he then repeated the kiss with her before he took both their hands "Well come on. First class starts in about 10 minutes." He then picked both of them up "THANA BREAKFAST IS READY! YOU CAN BE LATE JUST THIS ONCE!" He said before he darted out the door with the two girls in his arms. He was much faster than the normal human and even most beasts. Soon arriving at the training fields that any students would have been i structed to go to. He set the two girls down and smile "Now spread out. I want one man spacing between each student. You two will set the examples."
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf Tsutarji Tsutarji @anyonewhoisastudent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back