• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
( ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic You never answered. Even though your last reply was after I asked. You could have just said " (No) " and we would have either waited or bull shites around until you where ready.)

( ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic You never answered. Even though your last reply was after I asked. You could have just said " (No) " and we would have either waited or bull shites around until you where ready.)
((You didnt tag ir quote me or the oher 3 people. If you are calling a vote for a time skip you should tag everyone. It was quite obvious our characters were atill dining and preparing to sleep

((You didnt tag ir quote me or the oher 3 people. If you are calling a vote for a time skip you should tag everyone. It was quite obvious our characters were atill dining and preparing to sleep
(When someone isnt quoted or @ it most likely means its open for anyone to answer.)
(Side note, you went to Spain to eat. Then immediately went back home..to eat again?)

(When someone isnt quoted or @ it most likely means its open for anyone to answer.)
(Side note, you went to Spain to eat. Then immediately went back home..to eat again?)
(No we came back and went to my house and got ready to sleep. And if people arent tagged they wont lay attention becUse they assume its ooc discussion or rp that doesn't require their attention. None of us 4 gave you guys a ok

(No we came back and went to my house and got ready to sleep. And if people arent tagged they wont lay attention becUse they assume its ooc discussion or rp that doesn't require their attention. None of us 4 gave you guys a ok
(We already said we are waiting for you guys to finish what your doing.)

The next morning, Tsubaki crawled out of Lucius's bed, rubbing her eyes sleepily as she stumbled into the bathroom. After using the bathroom she cut on the shower and got in, ruffling her hair as the water rushed over her. Her clothes and the borrowed t-shirt were left on the floor as she made her way to the bathroom.
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Tsutarji Tsutarji

The next morning, Tsubaki crawled out of Lucius's bed, rubbing her eyes sleepily as she stumbled into the bathroom. After using the bathroom she cut on the shower and got in, ruffling her hair as the water rushed over her. Her clothes and the borrowed t-shirt were left on the floor as she made her way to the bathroom.
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Tsutarji Tsutarji

(So I guess you guys are also skipping to morrning?

Akira walked to the bathroom door and she knocked "Hey Tsubaki...hmm just asking can i take a shower with you....i mean i know we are friends but" she said smiling and she sighed alittle.
Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back