• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
"This all?" He asked, looking around as only a few more entered. "Alright then. Well, allow me to introduce myself. I am Oliver Thorn, but you can call me Mr. Thorn. It is nice to meet you all, and today we are going to be learning about Chimeras. Now, who can tell me what a Chimera is?" He asked, looking around as a few looked through their books.

"Well, yes and no. It can be created by Alchemy but sometimes it is created naturally. This happens when a chimera mates with an animal. Now, please turn to page 143 in your books on Chimeras. I'd like you to read the first two paragraphs, that is where you'll find it's weaknesses. After this I have a special friend who is currently in our classroom." He smiled.
JayOokami JayOokami The Outcast The Outcast

Special? He wondered, ace hasnt seen any one he that he hasn't seen before. He hoped the book and began to read

(Timeskip to them finishing the reading?)
Oliver smiled as the kids opened their books, Not bad kids so far. He thought to himself, calling down the grape vine again to eat some.

(( The Outcast The Outcast your not aupposed to go to morning until everyone says its ok. We were still rping the night dinner and everything. Plus Lucius had a class to host before anyone elses. His legit starts at sunrise

Lucius opened his eyes and looked out the window. "Calm downs Akira. Its my class anyways. Remember?" I say as I look out the window to the rising sun. "I wont mark you late." He says as he stretched
Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf Tsutarji Tsutarji Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

((Plus not all of us have the same timezone so we miss a lot of rp due to you four Seabster Seabster Slothtastic Slothtastic The Outcast The Outcast JayOokami JayOokami jumping ahead. When theres 4 other rpers interacting, wait for them to finish the interaction before starting the next day or set of events. Patience is needed in these kidns of things. I kow you guys are eager to rp but one thing I know about being a gm is you ask and get everyones input before time skipping. Because if im to rp with that time skip then my class was missed and my students who were attending the class had no teacher and my character loses his job so.....dont just time skip.

(if it's that big of an issue we can wait for you to just finish your thing and continue in the morning once you've finished,)

(I didn't jump ahead, I just said I was okay with it. I haven't even RP'd at all for two days since my character is just doing him)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back