• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The abduction of Rachel

Sharon

Story takes place in modern day. Rachel is the daughter of a mob boss and is an innocent bi standard in a family war.

Rachel is working late at her bookstore that her father bought for her. She's having a heated talk on the phone with her dad. "No dad I will not take a cab home. I don't care what kind of trouble you say that family is causing you. I have nothing to do with that. I won't waist money like that. I don't care that I have the money dad. Now it's late and I'm heading home. Good bye daddy. Yes love you too. Bye dad."

She locks up her store and starts walking home. Now that she's walking home in the dark alone. She starts worrying about her dad was telling her. She's walking fast and watching as she walks.

"Ah, yeah. Time to abduct some random people. Oh, I'm going to abduct, Racheal, yes," he licked his lips as he spoke, almost as if kidnapping were his sole and only purpose for living.

OJ Simpson is the legendary abductor, who will abduct anyone for money. Unfortunately, his sister Beyoncé can't put up with him, so she becomes a mob boss in order to make OJ jealous.

OJ Simpson walked in the dark alone with a pistol near his waist, and a large, juicy-saliva-induced smile on his face. He's worried about his sister being a mob boss, so everyday he kidnaps mob boss children in order to make other mob bosses not want to attack his precious little sister. Then, he noticed a young girl, yes, Racheal, yes, that young girl, yes she's alone, and yes, she's walking and watching as she walks. The perfect girl to capture, because of her cautious nature.

OJ Simspon tapped her shoulder, so he could speak with her, "Are you Racheal? I'm sorry but I need to kidnap you. ok?" As he spoke to her, he took out his pistol and pointed it at her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back