• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

Eh. He needs a teacher anyway, just. Good luck getting him to even look at that elevator EVER again. To him being shocked is a way of correction. Right now he thinks he screwed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yas! He also never had parents so. Avalon can be make-shift mommy. And giver of warm hugs (his favorite thing)

So in a way, she could be his Parent figure and his mentor (though I think the parent figure was set up with the bad word lol)

Yup! He's never had parents. She could teach him to read, do normal people's stuff and figure out how to get him over the fear of elevators

Head's Up!

I'm at a laundromat doing the obvious.

I'll have a post up in a second, right after I play catch up on these posts and check sign-ups. You guys are inspiring. Keep up the good work.

Yay, first post is up. I'm going to edit though and say that it is "one month ago" so that Brightfire can arrive today. Would Jasper have a sensor that would notify the titans of something entering the atmosphere?

your first pic is Kyle Ellison. Use him as your FC. I guess I can help you edit him here and there, since you really want him.

And, yes...JASPER would recognize that.

Hey everyone...

I'm just making sure no one is actually beefing outside the RP. Please understand that I'm in character as Darrin, but I have no qualms with anyone. Peace and Love!

As far as I'm concerned, Everything in the RP is only in the RP. All aboard the drama train, lol

Okay I'll just bring this up right now cause it's on my mind.

This new Teen Titan team really doesn't seem to be working out, it just seems that my character is practically being picked on by everybody, I'm not really seeing any other alternative at this point but pulling him out somehow.

Maybe once I get Alex in there he could stop the fight and kinda make Darin and Green Robin make up. Maybe make some kind of a trust building thing? Maybe He can try and be a mediator between the two and keep their quarrels from tearing up the team. (Voice of reason character)

I changes all his pics to that handsom hunk of man btw

I love all the drama but I love everyone in in =^.^= personally I think Darrin and Avalon need some sort of trust exercise with Green Robin, though I can still see a bit of hostility afterwards between her and GR, especially since she wants to be the only one following in her father's footsteps (and there may be a big secret even she doesn't know about that could potentionally bring the father and daughter closer together than they are now (if that's even possible))

And benzene really dosn't trust him! Currently trying to figure out what kind of trust exercise they can do that the son of the man of steel would suggest. Maybe blindfolded obstacle courses where one can see but can't hear and the other who can't seen but can hear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back