• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

And the first post is up!

Does anyone know where @Zatanna is? I wanted to ask her something about a Wonderboy dynamic...

Anyway...go nuts.

RedIncubus said:
And the first post is up!
Does anyone know where @Zatanna is? I wanted to ask her something about a Wonderboy dynamic...

Anyway...go nuts.
Zatty is currently on hiatus. I'm trying to talk to her yet she's not replying. I'll keep you updated

Also, are the villains (Such as my character) Join the teen titans as well? If we do I have a great idea for Tiger but just want to make sure

Like from a villainous backgroung? Yes. If she is a villain herself, she cannot officially be a Titan

Well, it can't just be the same old Tower. Until we get a quasi-Cyborg character, there will be an AI that attends to everyone's needs. And when I say needs, I mean it is consciously a mother hen--giving you just the right amount of food stuffs and training whenever you ask for it. If you wanted "normal" stuff, you'd have to get all that on your own.

Other than that, I am open to discussion on the ideas you guys probably have.

Where is the base? Is it a building?

I think it'd be cool if it were underground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knightling said:
Where is the base? Is it a building?
I think it'd be cool if it were underground.
There are some elements that would be cool as well as strategic underground....but as for aesthetics, the traditional tower is always pretty much a gigantic T. I'll try to keep both ideas alive when I'm listing the rooms and such.

Also, I have two new characters who seem to have no background in DC whatsoever. I don't know what to do, since ine of them seems legitimately good and not as rushed as the other.

RedIncubus said:
There are some elements that would be cool as well as strategic underground....but as for aesthetics, the traditional tower is always pretty much a gigantic T. I'll try to keep both ideas alive when I'm listing the rooms and such.
Also, I have two new characters who seem to have no background in DC whatsoever. I don't know what to do, since one of them seems legitimately good and not as rushed as the other.
I would post their character forms as WIP. There's plenty of miscellaneous DC characters to connect with them, it'll just take a little bit of research.

How's the Isroh sheet? I was going for a "hero" that's not in it just to be a hero. He's there because he needs to be with the Titans to kill the guys who killed him. He's a mid-line between hero and desperate soul who just wants to rest in peace

Demonhunter said:
How's the Isroh sheet? I was going for a "hero" that's not in it just to be a hero. He's there because he needs to be with the Titans to kill the guys who killed him. He's a mid-line between hero and desperate soul who just wants to rest in peace
Maybe you could read the rules or the overview before just jumping in with a completely original character. I did say there had to be some kind of parentage through DC...and I looked up your character's folks to find nothing at all.

Your best bet is either Icicle or Killer Frost. They're both villains, but they are meta humans. Or you could always go with Zatanna and keep the magic construct origin, but lose the powers. There is gonna be sacrifice somewhere...sorry bud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back