• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

So far? Poison Flora is on the run, while the Titans are trying to form and actually attempt to iron out the very obvious wrinkles in their team.

Raven made an appearance without the team knowing, foreshadowing an Arc to come.

Darrin suggested an exercise, to test everyone's mettle.

ohh may I make a quick superboy!? not young just super boy (sadly) but a clark kent x lois lane. he could be our enforcer or our wild one

Last edited by a moderator:
RedIncubus said:
@lostviolence Wildcard is currently my favorite. All of her lines are on point. I feel like you really captured your Titan character--I have high hopes for Tigerlily.
That's the nicest thing I've heard on this website. Thank you! I'm loving Darrin as well! I think we could see some comedy from the two!

Just read through the role play. Loving the banter between characters. Excited to be apart of this if I'm accepted. :)

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]Just read through the role play. Loving the banter between characters. Excited to be apart of this if I'm accepted. :)

[/QUOTE]
It looks like our characters are cousins.

Yeah, Rick was raised on earth, as opposed to BrightFire. That probably explains why she's more tamaranian then him. I'll assume they were not aware of each other until the Titans formed.

Knightling said:
Yeah, Rick was raised on earth, as opposed to BrightFire. That probably explains why she's more tamaranian then him. I'll assume they were not aware of each other until the Titans formed.
Both of Brightfire's parents are Tamaran, unlike Rick, also I believe Blackfire had some diesaes or something as a child that causes her to be colored different and not fly. I did a lot of Wikipedia research for the character :)

RedIncubus said:
I love her authenticity. Brightfire is in!
Yay, I'm so glad you like her.

So now I have to introduce her. She'll be an alien arriving to Earth. What do you think I should do, have her crash land in the city. Or pay a visit to Dick Grayson.

Hey @redindubus I noticed you made a reference to a super boy earlier. Is it okay that I made him xD to give Darin hell.

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]Yay, I'm so glad you like her.
So now I have to introduce her. She'll be an alien arriving to Earth. What do you think I should do, have her crash land in the city. Or pay a visit to Dick Greyson.

[/QUOTE]
I would love to keep the Robin/ Hot Alien trope alive. Ever heard of kissing cousins?

As for Brightfire talking to Grayson...I can arrange that down the line if you wish.

If you realllly want the role, you'll have to show me that you can handle it. I have a set idea in my head, like I said earlier. If you want (ant this goes for anyone who would like to try), I could list my expectations. But, like I've said before, the only person who seriously impressed me with their interpretation of the elusive Wonderboy is on hiatus. But hey, I would like to have him in the rp.

Could I throw him in for a bit? I can edit his personality if you'd like. Just give me a discription you'd like him to fit.

All American Boy type. WonderWomanxSuperman pairing (cause Lois is...blurg), Confident yet humble who has grown comfortable living in his parent's glory. The rest is up to you.

dude!! If it's okay with you, I can so see Sage and Avalon eventually being close friends because of their mutual disapproval of Valentine!!

I think they could have been familiar with each other before but during the to they can develop an actual friendship

Well let's see here, kept in a cage most his life, shocked when he does wrong as punishment. Yeah kinda makes sense he wouldn't like an elevator,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back