• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

Knightling said:
Okay I'll just bring this up right now cause it's on my mind.
This new Teen Titan team really doesn't seem to be working out, it just seems that my character is practically being picked on by everybody, I'm not really seeing any other alternative at this point but pulling him out somehow.
Don't worry cousin I'll rescue you. :)

@Knightling

Thanks for being understanding, I'll just explain a bit further.

I'll put it this way though, this entire story arc we're currently undergoing actually has potential if it had been put to use in the future. If used later, it could lead to some interesting character development, but as of right now I'm not really having fun with my character being singled out like this before they're even a team.

As OOC discussion, should we go at this from another angle?

We'll see how it works with your character, Little Cozy, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe once they get separated and go on a mission those two get put in a situation where they HAVE to cooperate. No choice to either cooperate or be stuck forever.

I think after everyone cools down a bit then some trust building exercises are necessary. I mean not every successful team got along at first and I don't think anyone in the RP is really used to GR's personality. They see it as being a jerk... At least that's how Avalon sees it

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]Maybe the incoming of my character can break the fight and push the others to work together :)

[/QUOTE]When you feel ready....crash on the front lawn...
I was hoping to have a little rivalry spar...but I don't want to lose Green Robin. I actually like him.

True! Young Justice, that team fought like crazy! Heck kid flash and Artemis remind me a lot of Darrin and green robin

(kinda why I made him pretty plot essential for wayyyyyyyyyyyyy later. NO MORE SPOILERS!)

Made who essential? Oh and any more changes to make to Wonderboy? Sorry if it's getting annoying, I just want him to get in in the beginning so he can bond with the team before shit gets real and there's no chill time.

Okay, Here's what I think

Perhaps I'm doing GRs personality wrong. I'm trying to make him the fun, cheerful, playful person of the group, basically everything that a Robin is supposed to encompass. (Excluding Damien, I think he's a jerk, lol)

It seems that he's come off as annoying, arrogant, and self centered. That wasn't my intention, and I'll try to correct it from this point on.

So, RP wise, I think I'm going to have him confront Darrin in combat so that they can vent their anger against each other, then they encounter the new tamaranian?

Yes! The wonder boy comes is if accsepted having seen the security video and decided to put the team through somthing to build trust to ease the tension (and get Benzene to talk to Green Robin again... Or even look at the elevator... The last one is probably Avalon,s job)

Demonhunter said:
Made who essential? Oh and any more changes to make to Wonderboy? Sorry if it's getting annoying, I just want him to get in in the beginning so he can bond with the team before shit gets real and there's no chill time.
Give him a few WonderWoman qualities. Take away an op power. That's all I can really suggest.

Knightling said:
Okay, Here's what I think
Perhaps I'm doing GRs personality wrong. I'm trying to make him the fun, cheerful, playful person of the group, basically everything that a Robin is supposed to encompass. (Excluding Damien, I think he's a jerk, lol)

It seems that he's come off as annoying, arrogant, and self centered. That wasn't my intention, and I'll try to correct it from this point on.

So, RP wise, I think I'm going to have him confront Darrin in combat so that they can vent their anger against each other, then they encounter the new tamaranian?
Nothing is wrong with the personality. He's very Robin...with a dab of Teen Titans Go. *sigh* Don't change a thing. Let's confront each other early so it's out in the open early.
And then have a shipwreck happen:)

So right now, Avalon is outside on the phone with her mother, and I'm about to go to bed. If anything involves her, just tag me

Kiki gonna take away his super speed. He still has his strength. Perhaps he carries a whip, kind of like wonder woman's lasso. Except he just wanted a whip instead? Or maybe the bullet proof braclets which he had smelted into rings instead.

RedIncubus said:
I would love to keep the Robin/ Hot Alien trope alive. Ever heard of kissing cousins?
As for Brightfire talking to Grayson...I can arrange that down the line if you wish.
When you said this are you looking forward to a relationship between Brightfire and Green Robin, because they are directly related.

I know Darrin will make Kissing Cousin jokes due to the reputation of Robin and Tamaranian Girls.

In the end, Wonderboy has to be your character. Make him how you want him. Add your own touch to him.

Lol sorry...I had to lighten the mood a bit haha. Nothing like casually walking in and being all like "oh by the way, some space chick just crashed in the front yard" *walks out like nothing happened*

Demonhunter said:
Benzene got excited as Sage started dancing! He loved dancing! He watched for a bit deciding to jump in with him, copying the moves fairly well. If Sage kept this up, he'd gain a dance partner! The boy also... Could apparently twerk. He frowned when it stopped, but hey time for fun was over.
Ooh field trip?!

@djinnamon
*rolls on floor laughing *

Fun fact: he already knows how to pole dance. He just lacks a pole. It was part of his training in the lab for muscle control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back