• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

Oh and you never know what's in Alex's head. He might think Darrin's cute. He might also think Sage is cute. He might also like ice cream. Oh the mysteries.

I'm a hopeless romantic so I ship everything and I live out my romances through my characters , which weird since I have a boyfriend

Demonhunter said:
I feel like Alex is going to ship Darrin and the tamaranian girl now. He's never gonna let him live it down
Knightling said:
djinnamon is shipping everybody, lol
RedIncubus said:
Are we already shipping?

Her name is Brightfire!

(lol, yay Starfire gif)

^I approve of gif wars using the original animated series only. Screw ttGO! I HAVE SPOKEN!

I'm married, and I live out being single through my characters (lol, kidding being married is the best). Lol also I like strong female characters that don't need men to make their story.

They Were working on a Live action Teen Titans, but the show got canceled before it began. The future for the titans on the screen doesn't look very promising, I'm sticking with the comics for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like there is a lot of silliness going on, not regarding plot or character development. I'm all for fun and silliness after all Teen Titans had plenty of well timed antics, but in my opinion, and certainly not to step on anyone's toes, but I feel that it maybe be cluttering up the IC thread and disorganzing the role play itself. Granted I may be misreading the feel of this role play. Again I hope I offend no one by my words. I have nothing but love for my fellow RPers just a hope for a more cohesive RP.

[QUOTE="Little Lozy]I feel like there is a lot of silliness going on, not regarding plot or character development. I'm all for fun and silliness after all Teen Titans had plenty of well timed antics, but in my opinion, and certainly not to step on anyone's toes, but I feel that it maybe be cluttering up the IC thread and disorganzing the role play itself. Granted I may be misreading the feel of this role play. Again I hope I offend no one by my words. I have nothing but love for my fellow RPers just a hope for a more cohesive RP.

[/QUOTE]
Guys...she said what I have been trying to type for the past 30 minutes.

Jokes can be made that can further character development. I don't want to stymie anyone's fun, but I do want this to be taken seriously. It's kinda become my baby...blurg.

I'm assuming people need sleep, so I'll try to keep the story at minimum as long as I'm up. Feel free to ask me stuff about plot and give suggestions. I'll probably be working on the Tower layout tonight.

It's all part of the RP plot,

my character is just trying to figure things out, he'll still exist on the RP, just working solo

Last edited by a moderator:
oh...my bad. I just don't know how to reign in all the crazy alone...cause there was a lot of crazy. I promise to whip this thread into shape though.

I might need some help though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back