• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Titans: Inherited(OPEN)

Well I guess right now would be a time to figure out what sort of plots to do and where to go with the characters.

As of right now, I'm going to have my guy to at it solo, and I'm not sure whether to keep it that way or make him rejoin in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
@djinnamon @Demonhunter

I took a risk of accepting you guys and you aren't totally terrible. Your characters have personality and I like them. But...

geez, I feel like a bag of dicks for saying it...you guys need to work on your writing skills. A piano doesn't just appear out of thin air when everyone is near the entrance. And I don't think it's ;logical to assume it was beamed there by the watchtower. Or, maybe just build up to it.

And when a character is in the middle of an action, you can't ask them to focus on something else. To help you guys out, I'm putting a posting restriction in place. You must let two members post before you are allowed to. I will also edit my last post so that Darrin hasn't opened the elevator yet. But, after that, you'll have to figure it out. I'm always here to help and I don't mean to be a jerk about this at all. Hopefully you guys will stay.

Its okay , I guess I do post too much and do things that aren't realistic at times. So don't worry about it , I won't leave

RedIncubus said:
@djinnamon @Demonhunter
I took a risk of accepting you guys and you aren't totally terrible. Your characters have personality and I like them. But...

geez, I feel like a bag of dicks for saying it...you guys need to work on your writing skills. A piano doesn't just appear out of thin air when everyone is near the entrance. And I don't think it's ;logical to assume it was beamed there by the watchtower. Or, maybe just build up to it.

And when a character is in the middle of an action, you can't ask them to focus on something else. To help you guys out, I'm putting a posting restriction in place. You must let two members post before you are allowed to. I will also edit my last post so that Darrin hasn't opened the elevator yet. But, after that, you'll have to figure it out. I'm always here to help and I don't mean to be a jerk about this at all. Hopefully you guys will stay.

Ok I'll wait till they go out on a mission or somthin to bring in his piano. I get ya. This is all development.

Here for help with plot. Do you have a set goal you wish to achieve in this chapter, I know before you mentioned something about a creature stow away on the ship. Would you like to developers more on that?

@RedIncubus

Well, after thinking about it, the creatures on Tamaran may be too fierce for the Titans atm. Maybe we can go with something from the Vega quadrant. You can use artistic liberties from there.

Little Lozy] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21154-lostviolence/ said:
@lostviolence[/URL] I can't seem to find VQ's CS...
I accidentally deleted it. But if you look through where someone quoted my CS it should be there. I'll repost it soon.

I missed almost 40 messages while I was asleep and it's not even 5 am. Taking that info, I have to consider my work and school schedule and now know that this is just too fast paced for me...

I agree with @JaneXJeff the fact that some people are writing only a few sentences are making less time for us to reply. If people took the time to write with detail and took multiple actions in one post it would be a lot easier. I have school and we're in different time zones as well. I'm not going to drop out but I just want to voice my concerns

lostviolence said:
I agree with @JaneXJeff the fact that some people are writing only a few sentences are making less time for us to reply. If people took the time to write with detail and took multiple actions in one post it would be a lot easier. I have school and we're in different time zones as well. I'm not going to drop out but I just want to voice my concerns
I'm making cuts to the roster. I'm getting too many complaints about the same folks.

Oh thank god I was getting tired of benzene! I was about to ask help in killing him! This is the first time I've role played that character, he's actually a side character for another that dies xD . But no, seriously do help me with this whole roleauing thing. I'm having to relearn how to do it. A week ago I had a wisdom tooth surgery go horrifcly wrong and OD me on the medication as well as hit a few very important nerves.parts of my brain are still trying to relearn function because the OD deprived me of a bit of air.

Check out the Updates tab. Character cuts have been made. I will also be making a stricter set of rules, to improve quality. My two troublemakers know who they are and are already on probation. We will post on like they weren't there. Yes, it will look weird but I'm hoping you guys can overlook that for the sake of story.

I would also like to announce that I am opening two co-GM spots. I have an idea of who they are and I will message them to ask in a formal manner before taking it public.

Good Morning from my end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back